∣ 9 ∣

___________________________________________________________

to: ⭐(Y/N)
from: ⭐(Y/N) 
___________________________

Yo dawg. We gonna kick some villain ass today.
Who's in the League of Villains again?

[sent]

___________________________________________________________

(Y/n) and the others had arrived at the scene where their classmates were injured, scraped, and bruised from fighting. And where a portal had opened up.

(Y/n), sensing that people were in danger, knocked out all of the of the villains that were left, in a slower time than usual. 5 minutes. The others were taking care of fighting Nomu, which (Y/n) trusted them to be able to defeat it.

"Hey! Todo--Shoto! You take care of the Nomu with the others! I'll take care of crusty hands."

"(Y/N)! NO. HE'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU"

"I'll be fine, I've been saving up my energy,"

"AH! Isn't this a powerful meeting! (Y/n) the child of who was it again? Oh. The No.6 Hero, Tempo, who died to the hands of the League?"

"Oh you bitch--"

"(Y/N)!" Aizawa shouted from his beaten state on the ground, "...don't use profanities"
"are you serious"
"No, I'm not serious! Are you dumb?! GET AWAY (Y/N)! You're his target Dammit!"

(Y/n) was too occupied with this weird hand guy to listen to Aizawa.

"Oh and this hand on my ankle, you know where I got it from? Your dad. I was the one who killed him. Too bad, he was a somewhat respectable person and a dad too. tch."

"..." (Y/n)'s eyes had darkened to anger, but flickered back to sympathy.

The fact that she had lost her father was over. The details didn't matter to (y/n), anymore. Adding introduced anguish, and revengeful feelings would just do her more bad than good. But despite whatever Blue-hair did, for some reason, (y/n) felt empathetic towards him, having a quirk that was looked down upon by everyone and something you couldn't control.

Shigaraki had been talking about saying how (y/n) should join the league or something, but that went over her head.

"HEY, CRUSTY FACE!" (Y/n) yelled out.

Shigaraki was still far away, floating in his portal above.

"I'll give you a new start,"

Shigaraki was confused. What nonsense is she talking about? Has she gone crazy? Hah--

Before anyone can intervene any stupid plans (Y/n) had in mind, something happened that left everyone feeling the whole spectrum of feels.

"shit." (Y/n) ran beneath to where Shigaraki had been floating.

She caught something in her arms. Shigaraki was gone. Everyone was confused. Time seemed to stop, even for the villains.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed something.

(Y/n) put aside something.

The class couldn't believe it.

The villains quickly retreated, after recovering from shock. Everyone was too dumbfounded to stop the villains. Even Aizawa, who had knew (Y/n) when she was little, didn't know what she just did.

There it stood...

a baby Shigaraki. A toddler.

What had (Y/n) done...

That's when everyone realized. 

She had a quirk that could also be used like Eri's. She could turn back time on someone. 

She had turned Shigaraki back to an innocent toddler.

When did she learn this? How did she know she could do this? What are the reprecussions--

Before they could ask (Y/n) any questions,

THUMP.

___________________________________________________________

thanks for reading,

ily.

- MINA