New Beginnings

Felix's POV:

I managed to untangle myself from the arrows, picking them up and holding them all in one hand before picking up the miraculous that King Cobra had left on the ground.

He'd given me a chance, not to be a supervillain working with my uncle, but to work with my cousin and his allies and make Paris a safer place.

Looking around, I saw that Ladybug, King Cobra and Cat Noir were fighting Big Cat, Mayura, The Gorilla and Hawkmoth.

The other four heroes couldn't be seen anywhere near the fight.

"Guess I'll look for them", I muttered to myself, leaping to some of the more notable locations in the city.

After a few quick glances at different areas, I noticed the mayor's mansion had been damaged.

That couldn't be a coincidence.

I jumped from a nearby building to a hole in the outer wall and walked through, "Is anyone here?"

"Who's there?", a girl's voice called out.

"I'm here to help you guys get out of here", I yelled back, following her voice and rushing into a room.

I saw Rena Rouge and Carapace in their, both struggling to get up.

"Are you okay?", I asked, dropping the arrows in one hand and put the weapon in my other hand back on my belt so that I could help them both up.

"We'll be fine, dude", Carapace replied.

The fox-themed heroine looked at me suspiciously, "Hawkmoth stole the dog miraculous, are you on his side?"

I shook my head, "I was, but King Cobra made me change my mind", I answered with a slight blush, remembering how... flattering the suit looked on him.

"You and Adrien are very similar", she laughed, as she noticed my blush.

"How could you tell it was me?", I gasped.

"Please...", she chuckled, "It made total sense that Hawkmoth would try to recruit his mischievous nephew to get back at his son".

I helped the two of them out of the building and on top of a building, they'd recovered most their strength.

"Do you know where Chloe and the mouse hero are?", I asked.

"We can try messaging them, dude", Nino answered, already texting both of them their location.

A few minutes later, we turned to see the mouse-themed hero carrying Chloe bridal style because she was still waking up.

"Thanks, Pipsqueak", she smirked.

He dropped her as he landed on the same building as us in retaliation.

"So your superhero name is Pipsqueak?", I asked, instead of wanting to offend him, I just said, "Cool!"

He rolled his eyes, "Thanks. That's me... Pipsqueak".

"Everyone else is fighting at the Eiffel Tower", I told them, "Should we join in?"

"I'm about to transform any second", Queen Bee answered.

"Same", Carapace and Rena Rouge replied.

I sighed, "What about you, Pipsqueak?"

"I haven't used my ability yet", the red head said, "I have plenty of time".

"Great", I replied, "Let's go help them".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix's POV: