Desperation

Adrien Agreste's POV:

Damn it!

I scoured the entire city of Paris, looking for any sign of Y/N or Hawkmoth but couldn't find anything.

The Keeper has to know what to do!

I leapt over buildings, rushing towards the Keeper's office. (I don't really know what to call it).

"I really need your help", I called out, bursting into the office.

I saw him talking to Marinette.

And a kwami.

Ladybug's kwami.

Marinette was Ladybug.

Her eyes widened with shock.

"You're Ladybug?", I asked, surprised.

"What do you mean?", she replied nervously.

I de-transformed, seeing her gasp. She was shocked.

"I need your help", I said, "Everyone's help".

She nodded, "What's wrong?"

"Hawkmoth has Y/N", I asked.

"He's akumatized again?", Marinette questioned.

"No! Y/N is King Cobra, Hawkmoth found out when he was akumatized the first time and now Hawkmoth has taken him!", I explained, "I need your help and anyone else we can trust to get him back!"

The Keeper stroked his chin thoughtfully, "I can't give you all of the miraculous, I'll give you the turtle, the fox and the snake miraculous. I won't give any more than that".

"Thank you!", I replied.

"But first we need to find a lead", Marinette told us, "We don't know where Hawkmoth or Y/N are yet!"

The Keeper nodded, "I'm not sure how to find him, but both of you are intelligent, you'll find a way".

Marinette and I both transformed into Ladybug and Cat Noir and took the fox, turtle and snake miraculous before going to her house.

We snuck in through the window, "We're going to need help", Ladybug told me, "I'm thinking we tell Alya, Nino and Nathaniel that Y/N was abducted by Hawkmoth and we need their help getting him back".

"I'll try anything", I agreed, "I'll visit Nino and Nathaniel as Cat Noir and take them to the Eiffel Tower, can you get Alya?"

She nodded, "Well get him back, but we need to stay calm and make good decisions, okay?"

"Alright", I sighed.

She started jumping to Alya's house while I started leaping towards Nathaniel's.

I tapped on the window, he opened it and hesitantly let me in.

"H-how can I help?", he asked nervously.

"Y/N has been kidnapped by Hawkmoth, I need your help finding him", I told him, "I need you to go straight to the Eiffel Tower, you'll see Alya and Nino there too".

He nodded, heading straight downstairs.

I'm glad Y/N is friends with someone like Nathaniel, he really cares about him.

I climbed out of the window and travelled to Nino's place, enjoying the calmness and feeling of the wind on my face.

I did the same with Nino, but this time I just picked him up and took him to the Eiffel Tower after explaining everything to him.

We met Ladybug, Alya and Nathaniel there.

"So, what's the game plan?", Alya asked us, "Also, my friend Marinette and Y/N's boyfriend, Adrien should probably be here too".

"We need you three", Ladybug said to Alya, "I've heard you're good with phones".

"Max is more of a hacker than I am, but what do you need me to do?", she asked.

"Y/N's phone might still be on him, can you try tracking the phone?", I asked, before an idea formed in my head, "Actually, I'll be right back".

I sped to Y/N's house as fast as I could, I had made sure his parents would be aware that Y/N was kidnapped and Liam and Danny were currently in the closest hospital. I went right through the balcony, I saw his normal phone was still there.

I went around the room and looked through the shelves.

Y/N's a lot smarter than I've given him credit for. His phone that him and I used to communicate with each other before he knew who I was had gone missing.

It wasn't anywhere in his house.

He had hidden it on himself somewhere.

I went to my mansion and looked around for the other phone, finding it and returning to the Eiffel Tower.

"This phone can be used to track him, he has a phone on him that's connected with this one", I told Alya.

She took the phone after I logged in and looked at the connection to the other phone. "He isn't too far away, but I can only track the distance away from the phones, not the location of his phone".

"So we'll have to look around Paris and try to get closer to the phone", I asked.

She nodded.

"Well then, I'll need all of your help taking Hawkmoth down", Ladybug informed Nathaniel, Alya and Nino.

We handed the fox miraculous to Alya, the turtle miraculous to Nino and Y/N's snake miraculous to Nathaniel.

"Isn't this King Cobra's?", Nathaniel asked.

"He left Paris a few days ago", I told him.

All three of them transformed out of sight of any onlookers, not that there were very many, it was about 5.30 in the afternoon. I had messaged my father, telling him that I was studying at Nino's house until 7pm.

He told me it was alright and that he'd send my bodyguard to pick me up at that time.

We moved around Paris, trying to get closer to Y/N's phone.

"It should be within the next 500 metres", Alya told us.

500 metres, that's how far away my house is.

"What about Adrien Agreste's house?", I asked.

Everyone looked at me confused.

"You think Adrien is Hawkmoth?", Nathaniel asked.

"No", I answered, but everything was clicking into place, "But what about his dad?"