Thrown Under The Bus... Or Car

Cat Noir's/ Adrien Agreste's POV:

Yes, I know. That whole 'Can you show me how to touch myself' session happened, I couldn't control myself.

Something about Y/N just makes me lose all rational thought.

And then I had the brilliant, well thought out idea of confessing to him about how I felt.

I know he was rejecting me for... Well, me. But why did it still hurt so much?

I guess it doesn't really matter now though, if something ruined Y/N's and Cat Noir's chances of being together, I still have a shot with him as Adrien Agreste.

I sat there, it was about 3pm. Maybe I could see Y/N as Cat, it'd be nice to officially ask him to be my boyfriend after the photo shoot, my schedule was actually really relaxed today.

The photo shoot took longer than I thought it would, maybe it's because I kept getting distracted thinking about Y/N.

I was driven back to my house, I went straight into my room, locking it, transforming into Cat Noir and then climbed out the window.

Hopefully Y/N was at his house.

I made it there within 8 minutes, record time. I was so excited!

I crept to his balcony and went to tap on the glass door, the curtains were blocking my view of the room but I could hear Y/N talking to someone, was that Nathaniel's voice?

I know he likes me and Nathaniel is just his best friend but I still got suspicious, I can tell Nathaniel likes him.

I pressed my ear against the glass of the door, hearing most of what they were saying. "Nath, look, I'm really sorry...", Y/N apologised, "But you're my best friend and like a brother to me and it doesn't help that I'm already with someone".

"I'm sorry", Y/N said, "I care about you, a lot! But I- I just really need my best friend, we're still good, alright?"

"Yeah", Nathaniel said, "Thank you for being so cool about this..."

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, I assumed they were hugging. There was also the sound of one of them, if not both, sniffling.

I'm glad I now know where Y/N stands but I felt really sorry for Nath, I'd been rejected by Y/N earlier today, I know how it felt. Even though Y/N told me there was a chance we could be together and I'm with him as Cat at the moment either way.

"Well", Nathaniel said, "Is it okay if I have a moment to myself before leaving, I don't want your family seeing me like this".

"Of course", Y/N told him, "I'll wait out on the balcony".

Crap.

I leapt off the balcony quickly, using my staff to take me about 50 metres away, I landed on a close by building, waiting for Y/N to walk out onto the balcony.

When he did, I made my way towards the balcony, seeing him sit down on one of two chairs facing a table.

As I leapt towards his balcony, I noticed how well kept it was. There were beautiful pot plants on each corner of the balcony and everything in the area was clean.

I eventually landed on the balcony, him finally seeing me.

I saw tears streaming from his eyes, "Is everything alright, my prince?", I asked him , kneeling in front of him and holding both of his hands.

"My best friend is in there", Y/N whispered to me, his angelic voice breaking, "He just told me that he likes me. I- I told him I was already with someone".