Uh-

Before yall come at me! I know Zill is dating Kayla, but in my au zill and Kayla are just friends-

And also make sure to look above Jack's head when looking at the drawing.

Find it yet? Its a mistletoe!I know mistletoe don't really match up with January but I mean- its still winter-

I know mistletoe don't really match up with January but I mean- its still winter-

If I can explain my au would you guys not come at me?
Hopefully-

Okay, so, in my au jacks dad is still alive but his mother has passed away (the ol' switcheroo)
Zill was just spawned in the forest and has no parents, but he wasn't spawned alone,  his sister  (not biological they just call each other siblings in my au) was also spawned in the forest.

Zill and Kayla WERE together but had to end their relationship due to Kayla having to move back (or to) Australia. Why? It was obvious they wouldn't be abel to manage a long distance relationship.

Zill and Jack met the same way Vivziepop put in the webcomic.

After Kayla moved to Australia zill found himself being more open to new kids. (One being my zoophobia oc lmao)
He met Vivian while he was walking to school and introduced them to Jack, spam and Vanexxa.

He ended up falling for jack months later and was now showing his puppy crush. He would rant about how amazing Jack was and how talented he was. It annoyed Vanexxa and spam.

(Also spam and Vanexxa's personalities have the switcheroo as well, Vanexxa has the up and cheery attitude while spam has the edgy and quiet attitude.)

Jack ends up asking zill on a date since zill was too scared to make the first move and it was obvious.

Bam presto! Blame! They're now dating Vivian ignores them when they're lovey dovey, as well as spam and Vanexxa since they don't wanna hear them just saying I love over a thousand times.

And bam au explained! Now dont ducking come at me or your kneecaps will be the last thing you'll see before bed.