I'll Kill You!

PETER'S POV
I slowly opened my eyes and waited for them to adjust to the brightness of the sun- Sun!...It was morning?! What happened last night?..... I was upset cause y/n was going somewhere or something, but I can't remember where. I remember her running outside after me.....I KISSED Y/N!!! Loki's gonna kill me, he's gonna skin me alive and feed me to the sharks! Wait... how'd we get inside? Oh my god! The weird tall guy! He shot me and y/n with a da- Y/N!

I tried to move but I quickly realized that I was tied down to the chair I was in. It was bound too tightly for me to be able to break free. I struggled against the restraints for a minute before I gave up.

"Y/N!!!!" I screamed.

"Peter?" I heard y/n's voice, she sounded scared.

"Peter where are we?"

"I...I Don't know." I answered while looking around the room trying to see if I could find anything familiar, any clues as to where we were.

We were in a pretty normal sized room but the room itself was far from normal; it was made of cement and there were little cracks running through the walls like snakes. The floor was smooth while the walls were jagged and rough. Instead of a cement ceiling, there was a huge sky light that let the sun beat down on the room. The sun's rays were beaming down on the huge metal door making it glow. There weren't any windows or any other way in and out aside from the door. In the corner of the room was a large closet or cabinet thing that was locked by the looks of it. Close to the cabinet was a metal table that had thick leather straps attached to it. On the other side of the room, big metal chains were hanging from the wall.

"Where are you? I can't see you." I asked her while searching the room.

"I'm behind you." She answered.

I tried turning my head to see her, but my neck wouldn't stretch as far as I wanted it too.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"...Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah." I replied.

I was wondering why she hesitated when she answered me, but I didn't get much time to think about it as the big metal door screeched opened.

"Let us go!" Y/n shouted at the man.

The man only chuckled in response, "My dear y/n, why on earth would I do that? By the way, did you get the gift we left you?"

"You send the box with my sweater?" She asked.

"Of course." He replied.

I was suddenly being spun around in the chair and when my eyes landed on y/n, my heart stopped beating. She was still in her pjs from last night; a pair of shorts and a tank top. I could see more of her skin because of this and I felt horrible when I saw her. Cuts and big ugly bruises littered her body; they went up her ankles to her thighs. Similar injuries ran up and down her arms and shoulders. She had a dark bruise under her right eye and a small cut on her cheek that was trickling a little blood. What was strange though, was that a few of the bruises on her thighs and neck looked pretty old.

"Y/n!" I exclaimed while struggling against my ropes.

"Don't worry, we didn't cause all of those." The man grinned evilly as realization slowly dawned on me... the old looking bruises are because of Loki.

"Things must get rough in the bedroom." The man laughed.

"Shut up." Y/n hissed.

"Touchy subject then?" He smiled.

"What do you want from us?" I spat out hoping to change the subject.

"I don't want anything from you boy, it's her I need." The man said as he motioned to y/n.