Comfort

YN'S POV
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bright light... "Oh shit, am I dead?" I mumbled. I heard someone chuckling.

"No your not dead y/n." I heard my dads voice say.

"Are you sure cause I feel like I'm in hell." I said in a raspy voice.

"You'll heal over time, it's okay." Tony said.

I wasn't sure if he was talking about my injuries or my heart. I was just glad I wasn't dead, it would have been a shame to have died without having tried alcohol.

I saw Loki in the corner of the room. I pulled myself into a sitting position and then tried to get off the bed.

"Woah where do you think you're going?" Tony said as he gently pushed me back into the bed.

"To kick his ass." I said glaring at Loki.

"For your information I helped save you." He replied.

"You called me a wench!" I tried to sound threatening but it came out as a weird squeaky noise.

"How do you still remember that?" He asked.

"You called my daughter a wench?!" Tony shouted.

"To be fair, she called me some very colorful words too." Loki said as he put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Get out." I said.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Steve asked.

"Out!" I said louder.

"Guys give her some time alone." Nat said.

Once everyone was gone Nat walked over to my bedside. "Sweetie what's wrong, are you doing okay?"

"I just didn't want them to see me like this."

"Like what." Nat asked with a caring look.

"Weak."

"It's okay to let others see your weaknesses, but only let those you trust know this side of you. They will comfort you and won't judge you. But those who haven't earned your trust will most likely use those weaknesses against you."

"Thanks Nat... can you tell Peter to come in here please?" I said softly.

She smiled at me, nodded, and left. When Peter walked in he was carrying a tray that had fruits, popcorn, and of course (your fav snack).

"What's that for?" I asked him.

"The movie." He replied smiling.

"JARVIS can you dim the lights and turn on (your fav movie)." Peter told the IA system.

I smiled at Peter as he got in the bed with me and put the tray across both our laps. Our favorite movie was being projected in front of us and we were laughing, crying, and shouting at the characters on the screen. We threw a few pieces of popcorn at the characters we hated but it just went threw the projection and onto the floor. I cuddled up into his side and completely forgot about Darrian or the cuts littering my body.

LOKI'S POV
I went to see y/n to make sure she was alright. She seemed very nervous around all of us for some reason when she woke up. It was strange for her to act like that. She was normally a swearing, cocky, little badass.

The lights were off but there was a little light coming from a screen. I felt jealousy bubble up inside me like a bomb ready to explode when I saw the scene in front of me.

The spider was in the bed with y/n and he had his arms around her while she was snuggled up in his side. Her head rested on his chest and they were both sleeping. One of her legs was splayed across both of his carelessly. There was a tray of food on the table next to them and a movie was playing end credits.

"Get out and leave them alone!" I heard a loud whisper. I turned around and was met with the spy.

I angrily stalked past her and went into the living room. Unfortunately she followed me.

"What were you doing in there?" Natasha asked.

"I was making sure she wasn't bleeding out again but I guess someone beat me to it." I replied annoyed.

She made a "mhmm" sound and stared, trying to read me. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room. She won't follow me into my own room surely, but, the damn bitch followed me upstairs and stood in my doorway leaning against the frame.

"What!" I snarled at her.

"You like her..." Natasha said while a small smile was forming on her lips.

I walked over to the door, slammed it in her smiling face, and locked it just in case she tried to get back in to talk.

I can't believe that I'm so obvious that she figured it out. I had a feeling though that she knew for a while now because of the way she smiled.

Oh shit... she's going to tell Tony.