Chapter 4

"Where the hell did she go?" Y/N asked.

He sniffed the air to pick up her sent but there was nothing to be found. Gunshots were then fired at Y/N from behind. Y/N dodged and turned to the direction of his attacker.

It was one of the AST squad members, heavily injured from mailings of the now transformed dinosaurs. She had a small pistol in her hand, her skin was now cracked and growing scales along with some feathers in places.

"I would put down that gun if I were you, you will bleed out faster if you over exert yourself." Y/N suggested, lazily sitting atop some rubble, looking down at the AST member.

"You *cough* what is this *cough* dinosaur infection *cough* what are you?!" The AST member asked as she coughed out blood, not taking Y/N's advice.

"Oh, look at you, so desperate to find out." Y/N mocked. "But as a sign of respect of your determination to still have the gun pointed at me, although it is useless, I will tell you."

The girl still kept the gun trained on him, her infection was progressing further, tail starting to grow along with new teeth.

"This is my stand ability, Scary Monsters, it allows me to turn any human, animal, or myself into a dinosaur, granted they will be the same size as their original form but they are still extremely effective." Y/N explained. "The person or animal turned animal will be able to infect others and turn them into dinosaurs unless, I, am injured enough."

A girl with white hair rushed towards Y/N with a lazer sword raised. She slashed at Y/N, but he dodged, leaping over her.

"New target acquired." The girl said.

"Muda muda muda!" Y/N yelled out.

Y/N tore the equipment on her back to pieces, crashing her to the ground. Y/N rolled to land safely, before looking where the girl crashed.

Pieces of the suit assumingly, fell out of the smoke towards Y/N at high speeds. Y/N cut apart the pieces, then saw the white haired girl already bringing her sword down on him.

Predictable. Y/N thought.

He kicked the side of the girl hard, knocking the wind out of her sending her flying in the air. The captain managed to grab her then raced out of the area avoiding the dinosaurs.

The dinosaurs then gathered around Y/N to await orders.

"Well look at you, you're much more beautiful than in the manga if I say so myself." Y/N complemented. "This power is amazing, I would love to play with it even more.

He looked at the area, sniffing for any other details.

"Seems people take shelter underground to avoid the Spatial Quakes that were mentioned in the Light Novel." Y/N said. "They are going to come out here you all of you hide deep in the surrounding forests, eat when the opportunity presents itself, infect what ever you can carefully, don't get caught, understood."

The dinosaurs then ran off to the areas were Y/N told them to go, never to be seen.

"Well I better go to the shelters, I must blend in to see what is there to offer in this world." Y/N said.