Chapter 9 Short Chapter

"Insolent insects, I will show you your place again!" Y/N shouted.

He snapped his fingers.

"Dinosaurs, teach them the peaking order, I don't care if I get to fill out more paper work." Y/N ordered.

Out of the forest, small dinosaurs jumped out from the trees at the AST. Pterosaurs flew and rushed at the AST.

With Origami

"Look out!" An AST member warned.

Origami moved of the way of a charging medium sized pterosaur that nearly bit her. She then turned her fire towards the other dinosaurs in the air to cover her squad mates.

"What is this?!" A squad member asked.

"Don't let them scratch or bite you!" The captain yelled out.

A scream sounded out along with the tearing of flesh. Origami turned to see one of her squad mates, struggling to breathe, gagging on her blood. The cause of the injury, a hand of claws, still hung near dripping with blood.

"We got an official code name, Dio." An AST member informed.

"Who cares, scramble!" The captain ordered.

Dio jumped at another squad member, she pulled out her rifle and was about to fire when a pterodactyl tackled her from behind. Dio took the opportunity and slashed at her cheek, cutting it open before then jumping on the back of the pterosaur.

In a panic, the other AST members opened fire at Dio. The pterosaur dodged skillfully the gunfire, getting closer to the squad.

With Shido

'Shido, her affection level is high enough, hurry and ask her on a date while Dio is distracted!' Kotori ordered.

"Dio, that's his name?" Shido asked as he got up.

'Code name, hurry, the AST wouldn't hold out for long!' Kotori shouted.

"Are you alright?" Tohka asked with a look of concern on her face.

"I am alright, how about you?" Shido asked in his most reassuring tone possible.

"You should probably go, you get killed by the man earlier or the Mecha-Mecha squad." Tohka said.

"What about you, you nearly died last time?" Shido asked.

"I managed to survive, I am sure I can do it again." Tohka said.

"No, I am not leaving you alone this time, you said you wanted to learn more about this world right?" Shido asked.

'Shido you don't have that time!' Kotori shouted.

"What are you-" Tohka began.

Shido sat down, determined not to leave despite the danger.

"Let's continue our conversation." Shido said.

"Shido..." Tohka said as she walked over.

Due to the stray bullets, Tohka set up a barrier to protect the both of them.

With Y/N

So they are calling me Dio now...good to know I am regarded as a high level threats. Y/N thought as he cut open the armor of a AST member to give his dinosaurs an easier time.

I can let the dinosaurs take care of the AST, now about the Spirit...Y/N thought.

He jumped off the pterosaur back towards the ruins of the school the Spirit was residing in currently.

"Now now, we haven't gotten ourselves a deal yet." Y/N said as he jumped his way to the school.

Sorry if this chapter is too short for some of you, just wanted to announce my return.