We Want Your Quirk

Reader POV(2nd person)

The air outside was warm when you stepped out of the office, the whole street seemed to reflect a golden yellow gleam as the sun began to set in the distance. You take a deep breath of fresh air, trying to shake off the stresses of the day, and quickly tuck your phone into your pants pocket, swapping it with your keys and locking up for the night.

As you turn the key and hear the latch click closed a strange feeling begins to pool in the pit of your stomach, and you can't help but glance over your shoulder

As you turn the key and hear the latch click closed a strange feeling begins to pool in the pit of your stomach, and you can't help but glance over your shoulder. Your eyes are trained, they dart from the left side of the street to the right, peering into the shadows of the alleyways between the city buildings. Nothing, no one... in fact the street seemed a little too empty. Your brows furrow tightly together and you think about how you haven't texted Bakugou all day... you just want to get home. Just want to feel safe around him. 
The anxiety in your chest starts to build as the feeling in your gut grows stronger, it was like everyone was watching you but not a single person was walking down the street, not a single car driving by. As if the whole world was empty and an eerie silence settled around you. You pull away from the door, keeping your head down and walking swiftly towards the parking garage. You decide to focus on the sounds of your steps against the pavement as opposed to your rapidly beating heart. In your head you think of Bakugou's voice, the words he whispered to you when he was so sleepy and holding you close to his chest 'I promise I'll never let anything happen to you... you're safe with me Teddy Bear.' 
But the fact of the matter is he wasn't here... not right now at least. You sigh, rounding the corner of the street and heading up the first level of the parking garage. You reach down into your pocket and clutch your phone, worry sparking as you go over the small amount of training you've had with Aizawa. Your mind jumps again and you hear Aizawa's words ringing in your ears ' It's dangerous for you to be alone... the League of Villains know about your quirk now, and it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to come after you. Our training can only move so fast. Learning to control your quirk has been difficult, to say the least... so I've downloaded a tracking application on your phone. Only activated by you of course. If you need help, just click the side button three times and it will alert either myself or All Might. As long as you can manage to keep your phone with you, we should be able to track your location.'
His words were comforting to you at the time, and you remember smiling politely at him... thinking that nothing would ever happen... but this feeling. Your gut had never been wrong before.
You finally spot your car, eyes locking onto it and you desperately begin to rummage through your purse, searching for your keys. Your hands are shaky as you pull them out, and you see a flash of black shift in your peripheral vision. Your heart beats faster still and you quickly fumble to unlock your car, swinging the door open as if someone was chasing you down and slamming it shut behind you. You lock the door immediately, eyes still scanning the empty garage for any sign of movement but finding none. You let out a sigh of relief, shaking your head at yourself and chuckling a bit, mumbling about your own stupidity. "It's fine... it's fine, everything's-"
You glance up to the rearview mirror, terror striking your body as you see a pair of glowing red eyes in the back seat of the car. "Ah-" A scream tries to escape your throat but before the sound can even make it past your teeth you feel a large and cold hand grasp around your mouth.