festive program

[1 month later]

Author's P.O.V:

*Today it is Seolnal {Korean new year}. In Y/N's college there is a festive program and the chief guests of program are BTS *

Y/N's P.O.V:

(Today is the day we were practicing for today we are going to perform two dances.)

*The program has started the hall was getting filled with people and finally BTS have arrived.*

[After 1 hour]

(Now we are going to perform.)

*The tall girl is Shweta,the short girl  is Gunavathi and the oher girl is Y/N.*

*after another perfomance*

(we changed our costumes and got ready for another dance.)

*The girl in Jungkook's costume is Y/N,the girl in J-Hope's costume is Gunavathi , the girl in Taehyung's costume is Shweta  and other girls are their friends.*

(After the program we got the first prize for doing  our traditional dance and we celebrated with our friends in a restaurant ,we got to home.)

Gunavathi : Today we enjoyed a lot , right?

Shweta : Yes,I think Jungkook will be calling Y/N.

Y/N : Why would he call me without any reason?

(My phone was ringing and I saw the caller ID it is Jungkook,I answered the call.)

*On the call:*

Jungkook : Y/N, can you come to the dorm right now?

Y/N : Why?

Jungkook : Just come Y/N.

Y/N : Okay.

*Call ended*

Y/N : Jungkook called me .

Shweta : Be carefull about what you talk with him.

Y/N : Why?

Shweta: Nothing , get ready to go.

Y/N : Ok ,bye.

(I reached BTS dorm and I went inside for my surprise there were no one so I checked every room finally I went to Jungkook's bedroom to just see a angry Jungkook .)

Y/N : Baby, are you okay ?

*Y/N was going near to Jungkook , he stood up and pinned Y/N to the wall .*

Y/N :Jungkook what are you doing ?it is paining let go of me Jungkook.

Jungkook : Do you think it is normal to show your body in front of everyone while your boyfriend is right before you?

Y/N :Jungkook, I just did  as it is as  you  did in the MV . I didn't do anything wrong but I don't understand why you are angry on me ?

*Y/N started crying.*

Jungkook : Baby don't cry, I was just worried that other boys would do something to you and  that is why I was angry .

(Jungkook kissed me and I stopped crying .)

Y/N : Jungkook , I am scared don't ever get angry  you are looking scary by the way where did all go ?

Jungkook : They went for dance practice .

Y/N : Are you not going to practice?

Jungkook : I thought I would go after teaching you a lesson but you cooled me down so, I'll be going now .Tomorrow I'll take you to my favourite place get ready by sharp 7'O'clock.

Y/N : Okay bye,yeoba.