Life changes forever-2

{I embraced Y/N, she was crying and seeing her in this state breaks my heart.}

Jungkook: Y/N, calm down, why would I even hate you when it's not your mistake , you just take rest now, we will talk about everything later. Now your health matters take care of your health.

Y/N: Really? you don't hate me?

Jungkook: How can I hate my baby?

(I hugged him tight, how can a person be so kind, the moments I spend with him makes me fall for him over and over again. I feel like I am meant to be with him like I am destined to him.
I felt something warm and soft on my forehead, I lifted my head to see what it was and it was a kiss planted by my love on my forehead.)

Jungkook: You all can go to your home, I am gonna stay with Y/N today.

Everyone: Ok, Jungkook and Y/N take care.

*They all left and he made you take rest.*

( I woke up at midnight and I saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch, I went to him.)

Y/N: Jungkook, you can sleep on the bed, you maybe feeling uncomfortable sleeping on the couch.

Jungkook:"rubbing his eyes" Y/N, you are the patient here you should sleep on the bed, it's ok I am comfortable on the couch anyways.

Y/N: Jungkook, when can we go to Home? I feel so uncomfortable staying at the hospital.

Jungkook: If you are so uncomfortable staying here we can go now only to your apartment and if you don't want to come to the hospital again you should take a very good care of your health.

{I submitted the discharge documents in the hospital and went to pharmacy with Y/N to bring the medicines that will be help her to cope with her health.}

Jungkook: Y/N, stay here I will bring your medicines.

Y/N: I will come with you, I am scared.

Jungkook: Ok!

{ She held my arm tightly, I think she is still not out of her thoughts, I should help her to turn back to normal.}

*Magical time skip cause your author is lazy.*

(I finally graduated from university, Yay!!! Hurray!!! Eurekah!!!  I will celebrate this with my family and friends.)

Y/N: Kookie, let's go to India.

Jungkook: My baby looks so happy to go meet her parents.

Y/N: Yes, kookie I am feeling so happy that I am going to meet my parents after 3years as a graduate.

Jungkook: Ok! But don't forget that you told me that you have a surprise to show me.

Y/N: I didn't forget about it, I will show you the surprise once we land in India.

*Y/N and Jungkook are on the way to Y/N's house.*

( We are on our way to my parent's house we are taking a taxi, I was feeling bored.)

Y/N: Anna patalu petandi.
*It means "Brother, play songs.*

Taxi driver: Ok!

*He played the song.*

*Guys play "Hey choosa" from Bheeshma movie, if you don't want to listen to Indian songs you can play your favourite romantic song.*

Y/N: Kookie, this is my favourite song.

Jungkook: Oh!

(He was busy playing a game on his phone. Why can't he pay attention to me when I am here.)

*They finally reached Y/N's home.*

Y/N: Anna, entha aiindhi?
* It means" Brother, how much money should I pay?".*

(I got down and took my luggage.)

Taxi driver: ₹200.

( I gave him the money and was going in to house.)

Taxi driver: Mam, meru me ayani thesuku velandi.
*It means" Mam, take your husband with you".*

Y/N: Anna, meru thesukelandi lendi, raavalani unatuledhu.
*It means" Brother, take him with you, it seems like he don't want to come with me".*

Jungkook: Babe, where are you?

Y/N: Outside of the car would you like to come inside or go with him?

Jungkook: Obviously I will come inside, why would I go with him?

Y/N: You were so busy with your phone, so I thought you will go with him.

Jungkook: Let's go inside.

Y/N: Go get your luggage first.

(I went inside before him. My parents and Niharika were standing in front of the gate as if they were waiting for us.)

Y/N: Amma, Nanna I missed you a lot. How are you?

Y/M: We are fine, where is my future son-in-law?

Y/N: Now your son-in-law became more for you than your daughter huh?

Jungkook: Hi aunt and uncle, how are you, Niharika?

Niharika: I am fine. How are you,
Brother-in-law?

Jungkook: I am perfectly fine. Now can we get inside?

Y/F: Yes, come in.

Y/M: Wait one minute.

*Y/M brought Harathi palem.*

Jungkook: Aunty why are you bringing fire near us?

Y/N: She is not bringing fire near us she is just clearing the evil eyes on us.

Jungkook: Oh! Ok!

Y/M: Now get inside.