Chapter 16

*Niharika got down after getting freshened up*

Niharika: Now tell me everything.

BTS: Who is she, Y/N?

Y/N: She is my sister, guys and Sis, they have come here because of me.

Niharika: Why would they come here because of you, they are IDOLS.

Y/N: They came here because I got  into a plane crash.

Niharika: Why didn't you tell me that you got in a plane crash, did you get any hurt, Sis?

Y/N: I even got a surgery, doctors said I got retrograde amnesia.

Niharika: Are you fine now? Do you remember everything and everyone?

Y/N: Yes, I do remember each and everything.

Niharika: OK! Now tell me why did BTS come here because of you and why they are so close to you?

Y/N: They came here because....

Niharika: Because, tell !

Y/N: Because my boyfriend is Jungkook.

Niharika: What? Really?

Y/N: If you don't believe then you can conform by  asking Jungkook.

Niharika: Jungkook oppa, are you having any sight problems?

Jungkook: No, why did you ask?

Niharika: How did you even like this buffalo in the first place, oppa.

Y/N: Why are you even asking that kind of question, huh?

Niharika: I am praying for your future with my sister. I don't even know whether you can handle her or not.

Y/N: You need not worry about our future, Sis.

Niharika: I am not worrying about your future,Sis, I am worrying about my soon to be brother-in-law.

Jimin: How are you being so confident, Niharika?

Niharika: I am being so confident because my sister will achieve what ever she wants for sure. She even fought with our parents to study fashion designing in Seoul University.

Jin: I am sure that she is my long lost sister, now.

Namjoon: I am also agreeing with you, hyung.

Suga: She is not your long lost sister, hyung. She is just being herself.

Jungkook: Niharika, I didn't love her because of her looks but because of her character and personality. And you no need to worry about anything I can handle her all by myself.

Niharika: OK! Let's go and eat, I am feeling so hungry, I wasted a lot of time on this buffalo's matter.

Y/N: Once again if you call me buffalo I am gonna kill you and I will go to jail.

Niharika: OK! Buffalo.

*She ran towards her mother*

Y/N: I am going to kill you now,you idiot stop right there.

Niharika: Amma, save me from this monster.

Y/M: Y/N, leave her she's a small girl.

Y/N: Amma, she's looking like a pig and you are telling me that she is a small girl. She was calling me buffalo in front of everyone, now you move or I am not going to eat tiffin.

Y/M: Y/N, you are not a small child behave yourself.

Y/N: OK! Amma.

(Amma moved aside and I punched my sister in the stomach.)

Y/N: That is what you get if you mess with me.

Y/F: Y/N,you are going to do 50 squats for punching your sister.

Y/N: Nanna, but that's not fair she is the one who called me buffalo in the first place.

Y/F: Y/N, I said and you are going to do it after eating your tiffin.

Y/N: OK!

*BTS were watching everything and they were trying to stop their laugh*

Y/N: You all are getting laugh while I am getting punishment, now you guys also will be taking the punishment with me.

BTS: That's easy for us, Y/N.

Y/N: We are not going to do squats inside the house we will be doing them in the balcony that to afternoon.

Jin: Y/N, you are way more sadistic than I thought you are.

Y/N: I am not being sadistic to you guys, I am just sharing my punishment with you, oppa.

J-Hope: Y/N, you are telling that as if you are sharing your gifts with us.