The Procedure

I'm so happy and surprised some people actually read this so I decided to start making it into a full fanfiction. Thank you so much to those who read this!

~le time skip to when you arrive cause I'm lazy~

Your P.O.V.

You had just arrived at Yamaha studios(I know that's not right but it's the best I could do) when you walked in you told the secretary you were their for the new vocaloid project. She told you the direction to go so you could reach his office. As you were heading there you mind was racing with excitement. 'will I get to sing at a concert?'. 'Will I be able to meet all the vocaloids?' questions like this kept repeating in your mind. you were so focused you almost walked past his office. As you entered you were greeted by the man that created the vocaloids. Commonly known to them as "master".
"Hello miss (Y/L/N). It's wonderful that you have accepted our new project. The vocaloids are also quite excited to have a new member of the family soon. Please come in and take a seat."
You walked into the room and sat down in the chair across from his desk.
"Thank you I'm so happy that you chose me, but I can't help but wonder why me?"
He looked at you with a smile which seemed to hold nervousness as well. This made you slightly frightened, but you figured it was nothing. Although you couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right.
"We saw yours was one of the first entries and figured you'd make a good fit,"was his reply.
After a short while of small chat he had brought up a question.
"Is there any preference for the design of your model?"
This confused you. what did he mean by model? The announcement said you would be a vocaloid. Not that they would make a vocaloid based on you.
When you asked him about this he just laughed it off after a short delay and said he meant the clothes you'd wear. You worked for a while on it and finally decided on a skirt and shirt, much like Miku's but instead it was white, with a (F/C) trim and tie. You also had a (F/C) bow on the back of your head holding two small strands of hair back. When you finished and said that you were ready to begin he suggested grabbing a drink first. He returned shortly after with the drinks handing one to you. Once you took a sip it tasted weird. You didn't want to be rude, so you continued to drink. After a few minuets you felt lightheaded and fell out of your chair and onto the floor. The pounding pain in your head was the last thing you remembered before blacking out completely.

I'm sorry this is so short but it's 11 at night and I'm tired, but I promise the next one will be longer and better!