New Vocaloid (Len X Reader)

This is my first story, but I thought of this and wanted to write it down. Hope you like it! I do not own anything, but the story. It is a Len X Reader.

___________________________

Chapter 1 Your Life

(Y/N) was an otaku. Her favorite was vocaloid. They weren't an anime , but she loved them just the same. Her favorite was Len. She loved the little shota even though he didn't like being called that. At the moment you were listening to "Daughter of Evil, Servant of Evil" while laying in your room. It was painted (f/c) with anime posters all over the walls. There was a TV in the right corner of the room with a book case in the left corner filled with manga. You had black butler bed sheets and a closet filled with as many anime shirts you could buy without going broke. The top of your bookcase and TV were adorned with anime dolls. It was the perfect room for an anime fanatic.

The song came to an end and you decided to look for other songs when you spotted an announcement from Yamaha Corporation. You were extremely curious on what it could be about. You quickly click the video and wait for it to load up. It was a video on how they were trying a new project to change humans to vocaloids, and they were looking for volunteers. You were so ecstatic that you quickly fixed your hair and sent in a video volunteering to sign up. You think you did well but weren't sure. You were surprised at how fast the e-mail reply came.

"Dear (Y/N),

We are happy to announce that you have been chosen for our new project! We need you to come out and meet us in Akihabara, Japan on Friday of next week and we will begin.

Sincerely, Vocaloid Creation"

You were so overjoyed you could hardly wait! You didn't need permission either since your parents died in a car crash 8 years ago. You were currently (Y/A). Your grandparents were still alive and sent you money every week. You didn't want to live with them so you just gratefully accepted the money. You couldn't wait until the trip. You couldn't help, but wonder why they picked you, and how they replied so fast. You decided to shake it off and go to sleep for the night.

___________________________

Thanks for reading and if some people read I will continue this again THANKS! =) <3