Blushing

Your P.O.V.

You awoke later in the day on the twins bed. You were slightly confused till the memories of earlier came back. Your stomach didn't hurt from too much food, however it did have butterflies. You were blushing red like one of Spain's tomatoes. (go Hetalia!)You flopped over from your back to your stomach. You were relaxed laying there on their bed and almost fell back to sleep when the bathroom door slowly creeped open. You looked over to the black silhouette to find it was Len. In a gentle and calm voice he said "You're up! Sorry I just went to re-wet your rag". He walked over to the bed as you sat up. He placed the rag on your forehead and held it there."It's okay, i'm fine now," you said as you placed your hand on top of his. He immediately jolted back and removed his hand as the rag fell on your lap. It soaked your skirt as he quickly apologized. You were extremely confused at his reaction and slightly hurt, but you hid it with a facade. What you didn't know is that the darkness of the room hid a faint blush on the shotas face. "Well I need to go change my clothes, I'll see you later, and thanks!" You wanted to make it out of that room and back to your own before the water soaked your shirt too. You entered your room and went straight to your closet and grabbed some fresh clothes. You decided to take a shower first. After a while Rin was confused as to why you were taking so long. She paused the game that they had started up again shortly after you left.
"What's wrong?" Len had asked her.
"Come on it's almost dinner time lets go get (Y/N)". She replied as she grabbed her brothers arm and yanked him out of the room not waiting for a reply. When she knocked on the door she didn't get a reply so she went in with Len tagging behind her. But what they saw was not expected you were standing there in a towel which you ALMOST dropped. You squeaked when you saw your two best friends at the door. Len blushed like mad, same as you, but he ran away fast, in order to take care of a nosebleed. "Sorry (Y/N), didn't expect that, and sorry for bringing Len too. I just wanted to warn you that dinner should be ready soon!".
After that she ran off shutting the door leaving you a blushing mess.

~Time Skip To Dinner~

Kaito had cooked salad for dinner.(If you don't like salad then make it something else). Sadly the little shota wasn't down there. He came down the stairs not too long after. He looked over at you slightly, but once he saw your gaze looking back at him he looked back down at his feet and blushed for the millionth time that day. He went over to the counter grabbed a banana and disappeared upstairs. You were sad that you couldn't spend dinner chatting with him, but luckily Rin was there to keep your mind off of Len. You two were giggling and smiling all throughout dinner.