[2]

[2]

Jehyun didn't understand all the fuss students were causing. Many of them were waiting at the front gates and bringing some banners. He didn't care to know what was placed but he did know is that he would be escorting someone.

And that brings to his current situation. He was in the teachers office being breached about this transferee.

''Do you think you can handle this Jehyun?'' The vice principal asked him, looking at the teen's back and watching as his nosey friends were by the door. He then looked back at the boy.

''It's fine sir. As long as this person isn't that much of a trouble or someone who would cause trouble then i am fine with it'' Jehyun shrugged.

The vice principal was worried about that. The transferee was someone who was bound to cause and to surround himself in trouble. Shacking his head, he didn't want to scare the boy. Getting up from his seat, he patted Jehyun's shoulder and offered a smile. ''He isn't depending the situation but knowing you, he should not go wild''

Jehyun had a reputation of being able to tame the wildest students in their university. The head master would call him for him to tame the bullies and troublemakers. Although no one knows how he does it, all they cared was that there weren't any bullies in their university.
This was also an advantage for Jehyun since he had 'bodyguards' . The old bullies would sometimes guard him from afar and make sure no one would me with him.

The old man looked at his watch, ''seems like he's almost here''

🌟

Seojun ignored his manager and was busy fixing the necktie that came with his uniform. He didn't like how his dress pants were beige in color and the white dress shirt that was tucked in. He also hated the fact that he had to wear a black necktie and a maroon blazer.

''Yah Seojun are you even listening?!'' His manager threw his bag at him, which he fortunately caught. His manager didn't even flinch when the younger glared at him. '' you should be fidgeting in your seat. Aren't you anxious about your first day?''

Why would he be worried? If what his noona said is true, the university is in their second semester. Beating the urge to lash out on his manager, he sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. He pouted, trying to convince the older to change direction, somewhere away the school.

His manager scoffed from his seat. ''Don't even think of giving me those puppy eyes because i ain't letting the van turn'' he shuffled in his seat to face the younger. ''Miss Lianne told me she asked someone to accompany you throughout this semester. You'll be with him and he'll be with you''

As romantic as it may sound, seojun didn't like the idea of someone following him for a whole semester. Because of his experience with stalkers, trusting people became a hard thing to do for him.