[27]

double update??

[27]

8DAYS BEFORE THE PARTY

Jehyun was busy chatting with Chen, Seojun holding his hand. Beside them was Jin who was riding on Hiro's back. Behind them were Joshua, who was smiling brightly with his shades on, and Junghoon and Jayden who were busy bickering and carrying the twins. Yes the twins were with them. It was a free day in their school and everyone in their city was invited to join their valentines fair.

"all that work finally paid-ouch! " Jayden groaned in pain as Dionysius wouldn't stop slapping his face and screaming. "there killer clown hyung! "

"Jay you really are bad with kids" Junghoon deadpaned, turning the soloist to the direction the younger twin was pointing at. "I'm still surprised that you insisted on carrying Diony"

This made Jayden snort. He is good with kids. It's just that these two don't like him. "yeah but at least I'm good with ours "

"yucks Romance! " the twins exclaimed, owning a disgusted expression on their faces.

"here" Hiro handed Jin a lobster plushie that he won in a shooting game. Jin was flushed at the gesture but happily accepted it as Chen kept urging him to do it. "this reminds me of when we first met"

Jin smiled at the memory, holding the plushie tight to his chest. "yeah and it's been what? Four years? "

"yup and still no progress with the two of you" Chen snorted, creeping up Jin and wrapping his arm aroung the Chinese's neck from behind. "and you said you didn't needed a Hiro"

"I meant H-E-R-O not H-I-R-O " the Chinese sighed, trying to shake of the stubborn butterfly. "and I still don't forgive you for signing us up on that boot camp Chen"

"you went to a boot camp? " Joshua asked perplexed. This was the first time he was hearing this. This earned an eye roll from Chen. "we did you rat. You just didn't come with because who knows where you were that time"

"well I-"

"well what? "

Jin sighed. Another episode of Chen and Joshua bickering. He was happy that it wasn't between the butterfly and his best friend but at the same time he was worried since their bickering was another level. Hiro who noticed Jin's change of demeanor, decided to pull him aaway from the bickering duo. Pulling him away from Chen and spinning him so his back ended up hitting Hiro's chest. The Japanese proceeded to wrap him arms around the flushed Chinese. "let's ignore them and stay like this"

🌟

"your friends are something" Seojun had his arms wrapped around Jehyun's waist as they exited the mini movie booth that was set up. Jehyun just hummed. "yeah but they brighten up the mood"

Seojun can agree to that. No matter how negative the situation was, one of them could make them forget. Like how Chen would initiate a bickering battle between Joshua or Hiro. Or how Jin would try to run away from Hiro would try to kiss him on the lips. There would be instances where Joshua would randomly blurt out something irrelevant. "they're different from Junghoon and Jayden. They keep on ruining the mood"

That was partially a lie. The said seniors would also brighten the mood with their own bickering but sometimes their topic to bicker about would be something far from their situation such as how Jayden wouldn't stop looking at Junghoon's flat butt.

"don't say that" Jehyun playfully hit the arms around him. "Junghoon was the one who helped you when you missed class"

Ah yes that. Being out for a while surprised Seojun when he returned with a ton of workload waiting for him. It was a good thing Junghoon had a kind heart and was amlble to convince the teachers to let the celebrity take them for one week instead of a day.

"how about Jayden? He doesn't even help me. Only there to ogle at Junghoon's flat butt" Seojun snorted, earning a chuckle from Jehyun.

"but Jayden is quite brazen when it comes to Junghoon. I mean what type of person suddenly shouts 'my chihuahua'? "

It made Seojun frown. Did Jehyun want him to shout to the entire university that he loved him? He thought the lion cub wanted to take things slow. He suddenly halted, making Jehyun wonder why. "seo-"

Spinning the lion cub to face him, Seojun asked, "do you want me to do that as well? "

"what? " it made jehyun flush as he realized what the celebrity meant. "God no that would be embarrassing and anyway... " he wrapped his arms around the taller celebrity's neck. "I like keeping things in private"

This made Seojun smile. Leaning down, he made their noses touch, completely ignoring the surprised looks around them. It didn't care if this blew up the internet. What cared was his with Jehyun, his lion cub.

🌟

"Aphrodite please slow down you're going to choke" Junghoon sweatdropped , watching as the older twin was devouring her fifth corndog in one bite. Dionysius on the hand was taking his time in eating. "Jay What are you doing? "

The council president turned to face the soloist who was standing a few feet away from them. It was clear he was still wounded at the fact that he was called a killer clown. "you and your big ego"

"I don't have a big ego" Jayden defended himself but earned a deadpaned look from the three. This made him sigh. "why am I with you again? "

"because you like staring at Hoonie's flat butt! " Aphrodite exclaimed, not minding the looks She got from what she said. Junghoon on the other hand blushed in embarrassment, covering him face with the palm of his hands. Jadyen in contrary was beaming, getting closer and crouching to the little girl's height. "Ata girl Dite! " the two high fived and watched as the younger twin shake his head.

"really noona? "