Chapter Four

Irene woke up, stretching her arms and yawning as the bright sun hit her right in the face. She squinted her eyes, facing away from the light.

She got her slippers on and walked over to her closet. She looked through her designer outfits.

The girl moved hangers apon hangers before coming across a beautiful black suit with a red tie.

Irene removed it from the hanger and walked into the restroom, changing into the outfit while doing her makeup and hair.

Once finished, she walked downstairs to see Seulgi wiping down the coffee table in front of the TV. Irene stared for a bit before Seulgi turned around and saw the most beautiful woman ever.

"Mrs. Bae! I see you're up bright and early today. What's the occasion?" Seulgi asked, spraying the lamp and wiping it with a small towel.

"A meeting. It's tiresome, honestly. My feet are sore from the get together yesterday, but I'll have to deal with it." Irene sighed, grabbing her suitcase from the hanger at the front door.

"I could give you a foot massage if you'd like, Mrs. Bae." Seulgi said, putting her spray and towel down, taking a seat next to Irene.

"Oh, you're too kind Ms. Kang. I don't need one now, but one when I get home would be nic-" "Irene!" The two girls jumped once they heard a loud and rough voice. It was Sanghoon.

"You're going to that meeting now sweetie?" Sanghoon asked, Irene nodding. She stood up, walking up to the man, kissing his cheek. It made Seulgi sick to her stomach.

How could she still love such a despicable man? Such an abusive, rude, and disgusting man.

"How about I drive you to the meeting? I don't have anything better today besides fill some papers, so why not?" He asked, smiling. "Sure baby. Let's go now, or I'll be late." Irene said, walking towards the door.

"I'll see you later, Ms. Kang." Irene smiled, walking out the door. "Goodbye, Mrs. Bae." Seulgi waved as well.