𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Aww, my little Ari!" The black haired man cooed to baby Aria.

"Do you like her dress? I stitched it with...Marlene's help." Katelyn said, her voice muffled.

The man and woman looked at each other with tear filled eyes.

"It's okay, Lynnie. She lived a happy life. I'm sure wherever she is...she's happy." The man said.

"Too brave for her own good! You Gryffindors always are!" Katelyn said.

"Well, our little Aria's going to be a Gryffindor, aren't you, sweetheart?" The man said, pinching her cheeks and looking at her fondly.

The baby gurgled and smiled, sweetly.

"Well, if it isn't Slytherin, at least it's Gryffindor."  Katelyn sighed and kissed Aria's forehead.

The man stroked the little baby girl's hair, one last time and stood up.

"I'm getting a drink with..." the voice muffled, not enough for unconscious-stuck at the bottom of the lake Aria, to hear it.

"He's going to betray us all! I told you at their wedding. He's a traitor!"  Katelyn cried, angrily.

"He's not a traitor, Lynnie. Sure, he's a bit...well talentless, but he would never betray them!" The man said, hugging the indignant Katelyn.

"Don't you worry about it, Lynnie, I'll be back soon, darling." The man kissed Katelyn on the lips and then kissed Aria on the forehead.

"Be a good girl for mummy," then he added with a whisper, "we'll prank her when I get back!"

And then, Aria woke up...

Only to find herself wet, in the water, being stared at by hundreds of people.

"Go ahead, Aria!" Harry shouted and threw Aria up to where everyone was standing to view the second task.

Aria, still very confused by what she had dreamt, looked around, shivering.

Then, Hermione Granger came over.

"ARIA! Oh merlin! Thank god, you're okay! For a second there I thought you were unconscious!" Hermione said, handing her a towel.

"I'm okay." Aria said, clutching the towel, "Thanks, Mione."

Suddenly, a voice all too familiar shouted, "OUT OF MY WAY, Pipsqueaks!"

Draco Malfoy ran over to Aria, holding about 30 towels and a very annoyed expression.

"Aria!" He fell to his knees and started bundling her in all those 30 towels.

"Potter was well out of the time limit. I was so worried." He said, as he dried her hair.

"Don't worry, I'm alright." Aria said, kissing his cheek.

All while Hermione looked on interestedly, as if looking for tips.

"Oops, there's a water beetle in your hair." Draco said.

Hermione's hand flew up to her hair and she looked very confused yet thoughtful.

"There, are you cold?" Draco said, hugging her tightly.

"I'm feeling very warm, thanks Dray." Aria said, pecking him of the lips.

"Mother bird." Theo muttered.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...

Draco Dormien 🥺♥️

hi love
r u feeling alright?
no fever, nothing right?

I'm okay Draco 🙂
Ur honestly so sweet when ur worried <3

Just for you xx

Draco

Yes love?

When I was unconscious down in the lake..idk I saw something

Darling, unconscious means ur eyes were closed....?

Not like that. It was like a dream, only it was too realistic

Mhm?

I think it was some sort of vision, like a memory from the past, only I don't
remember it happening

And what did u see in this vision?

I was a baby and there was this black, haired man and my mother.
At first they were just talking to me and they said something about a Marlene..?

Marlene McKinnon went to school with my mother and urs, Aria
I'm guessing they were friends

well, I think she was dead.

oh 👁👄👁
yes, she's dead

then the man said, he was going to have a drink with someone..I
couldn't hear who it was, and my mother said that he was a traitor
and he would betray them.

Right, and u don't remember this ever happening in front of you?

No
I don't.

I've read about this in the library.
Sometimes, when a child's memory is modified,, they might start to
remember things, as they grow.
In form of dreams  and stuff like that.

U think that could've happened to me?

It's possible.
I'll have to check the library

God, you sound just like Hermione
Library, library, library lol

Well, yes darling, it's my second home
Go to sleep, love, don't you worry.
We'll sort everything out.

Okay gn xx

Night
Sweet dreams xx