8

"I'm kind of nervous.", Yamaguchi stood outside the practice hall. When he arrived, he realised that Kageyama was already there.

He peeked inside, and glanced at Kageyama sitting there waiting for others to arrived. His heart fluttered seeing him, but again he was embarrassed to faced him after yesterday.

"...What are you doing, Yamaguchi?"

He jumped and turned around, seeing both Tsukishima and Hinata were there staring at him. He blushed, thinking he must be acting weird right now.

He shook his head quickly, "It's nothing!". At the same time, he realised something. He no longer feel hurted or pain when he looks at Tsukishima and Hinata. It was as if he already forgot what they did to him.

He glanced inside and saw that Kageyama was already looking at him, making him to blush even more harder.

"Are you okay? Your face is red.", Hinata pointed out. Yamaguchi nodded, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine!", he walked inside the hall, to avoid getting question any further.

"H-Hey.", Yamaguchi greeted him with a smile.

Kageyama looked at him, "Your face is red.", he pointed out, just like how Hinata did.

"Please don't pointed that out please.", Yamaguchi averted his eyes away, his heart will burst if he took a glance at his face.

"Why?", Kageyama leaned closer, trying to met his eyes but Yamaguchi keep on averting. He smirked, "Are you blushing because of me?"

"T-Tobio.", stuttered Yamaguchi as their distance getting closer and closer. He was in a blushing mess which Kageyama found adorable.

When their eyes met, Yamaguchi immediately hid his face with both his hands, covering his blushing face. "Stop it.", He mumbled weakly.

Before he could tease him any further, he got interrupted by the other team member arriving at the practice hall.

Yamaguchi sighed out of relieved, "He's going to give me heart attack someday.", he muttered under his breath. They started practicing as usual, having a practice match against each other.

It was Hinata's turn to serve, and the ball accidentally hits Kageyama's head. "Crap..", Hinata muttered, sweat dropping.

The others remained on their position, wondering what Kageyama's reaction would be.

Kageyama turned around with a scary expression on his face, "Serve properly, will you, boke?!", he yelled.

"S-sorry.", fidgeted Hinata, intimidated by Kageyama's glare that pointed towards him sternly. Kageyama huffed at the response which make Sugawara chuckled.

"Have you two make up?", Sugawara asked them two, it reminded him of the practice match they had with Aoba Johsai.

[A/N : if i am not mistaken.]

Kageyama blinked as he make eyes contact with Hinata. It's not like they have make up or something like that, it's just when he saw Hinata, he felt nothing, as if Hinata doesn't mean anything towards him anymore, and he had just realised that by now.

Meanwhile, Hinata's face heated up when his eyes met Kageyama's.

"Maybe.", Kageyama casually shrugged and continued focusing on the practice. The reply make Hinata's heart fluttered, as he just stood there, his face slightly blushing.

"Wait, your nose is bleeding.", Sugawara pointed out, noticing the blood dripping off Kageyama's nose.

"Kageyama, are y-..", Hinata was about to rushed at him until Yamaguchi beat him to it. His chest clenched up seeing the sight, he pursued his lips, he was a fool thinking he might have a chance to be with him again.

"Are you okay?", Yamaguchi fretted around him, handing him a towel to wipe the blood off. "Come on, let's go to the infirmary.", He says, pushing him as they left the practice.
_________________________________________

"You need to start being careful when playing volleyball.", Yamaguchi sighed, helping Kageyama to stopped the bleeding.

"It's not my fault that the ball Hinata served hit my head.", Kageyama grumbled. He stared at Yamaguchi, noticing something off with him.

"...Are you jealous?", he hesitantly asked.

Yamaguchi flinched at the sudden question, "I'm not.", he looked away and Kageyama was not convinced by it.

"It's not that I'm jealous or doesn't trust you... I'm just afraid..", He muttered, looking down at his lap. "Hinata.. he is adorable and bright, anyone could fell in love with him any moment."

Yamaguchi stood up, "I-I'm sorry for letting you hear that, please just forget ab-"

Kageyama grabbed his wrist, "I don't see Hinata that way anymore. The one I'm in love right now is you."

"....W-Why me? I'm not even as cu-"

"You are. The way you blushed because of me or literally every single thing you do, I found it all adorable."

Yamaguchi watched him as Kageyama's ears turning red. His eyes widen when he saw blood dripping off his nose again, he quickly grabbed the towel and gently pressed it against his face.

Silence filled the room as they stayed in their position like that.

"T-Thank you.", Yamaguchi muttered, his hand is still pressing the towel in Kageyama's face. His face blushing heavily, "That's the first time I heard someone say anything like that about me."

Kageyama pushed Yamaguch's hand slowly, before he leaned forward, pressing his lips onto Yamaguchi's.

"I love you, Tadashi."

"I love you too, Tobio."

[A/N : I cringed at myself for writting this kind of scene]

While they went back taking care of Kageyama's nose again, they didn't realize that they're people listening to them outside the infirmary.

Tsukishima looked at Hinata walking away from the infirmary and followed after him.

"I give up.", Hinata says quietly. Tsukishima didn't say anything and just stayed silent as they walked back to the practice.
_________________________________________

A/N : Thank you for the 2K reads and 200 votes!!

I was supposed to make Hinata trying to get between Yamayama, but in the end, I didn't because Yamayama need their happy ending and should stop suffering. Plus, I hate myself for writting Hinata like this.

P.S. This is not the last chapter because I'm planning to make timeskip for the next/last chapter.