4

"Tsukki! I-.. I lik-"

Yamaguchi jolted up, letting out a few gasp. Why am I dreaming about the day I confess to him, He run his hand over his green hair.

"Yamaguchi."

He flinched at the voice, he looked up and saw Tsukishima sitting beside the bed he been lying at.

"W-why are you here?", Yamaguchi looked around, searching for Hinata if he was here too.

Tsukishima didn't answered him. "You passed out in front of the infirmary, are you okay now?"

"I- that's... none of your business.", Yamaguchi looked away.

Awkward silence filled the room. Tsukishima opened his mouth, deciding to break the silence by asking a question, "Do you really hate me? Or is there another reason why-"

Suddenly, the door was barged open, revealing Kageyama panting heavily, "Yamaguchi!"

His face light up a little bit when he saw Kageyama, "Kageyama!", he smiled, "Why are you here?"

"I heard about you fainting, so I couldn't help but feel worried.", He replied, walking inside, giving a glare at Tsukishima, which in return, Tsukishima gladly glare at him back.

"Why are you here?", Kageyama gritted through his teeth.

Tsukishima let out an empty chuckled, "Ah, I understand now, so he's the reason, huh?"

Yamaguchi blinked, "What?"

"No need to play dumb anymore, Yamaguchi, we're breaking up because you like him, right?"

Kageyama snapped, "You ass-"

"So what?", Yamaguchi interrupted him. "Didn't you also have fun with Hinata behind our back?"

"It's weird how you get all jealous when I talked to Kageyama considering you been cheating on me."

"How-"

"I saw it.", Yamaguchi glared at him, "I didn't lie when I say I hate you."

Tsukishima try to reach his hand towards him, but Kageyama stopped him by grabbing his wrist, "Stay away from him."

"Mind your own business, king."

The grip around his wrist gotten tighter, a warning look appeared on Kageyama's face. Tsukishima clicked his tongue, and pushed his hand away.

He turned around, and walked out the room, feeling pissed.

Yamaguchi and Kageyama looked at each other, as both their expressions soften.

He let out a relieved sigh.

"I.. did it.", Yamaguchi mumbled. A small smile appeared on Kageyama's face, as he patted his head, "Yeah, you did it."

"What about you?"

Kageyama stiffened. He sat at the chair beside Yamaguchi, "It's hard for me to bring up the topic to him.", he sighed. "I'm still treating him like usual."

"But.. seems like I had to do it today."

"It's okay! I will be right by your side when it's happen!", Yamaguchi grinned. Kageyama nodded, "Thank you... but I think I'll be able to do this by myself."

They spend the rest of the time in the infirmary. Lucky for them, none of the teacher actually question their well-being.
_________________________________________

By the time the school ended, both Kageyama and Yamaguchi walked to the practice together. When they entered the hall, Hinata approached Kageyama, "Kageyama.. can we talk?"