☕︎︎ 021 Hypothesis || ♧︎

Its been a while since the last attack of the Stormterror as others call it but to those who are smart enough to learn whats the real name of the dragon calls it or him "Dvalin". the HiliChurls that always out of the safe zone enter the boundaries, To why I know those if I'm not a Knight? Mona told me since she said I can't just go out and pick some herbs in the forest. So basically I have nothing to do today since today is the day I need to pick herbs, Now I lazily look up from my ceiling.

"One of those non-work days... how boring."

I seat up from the bed and proceed to do my morning routine but instead of opening the store, I stood in front of my window in my bedroom. my house is two stories since the first floor is a store while the top is my house. I have a big window that leads to a veranda. fancy. but the only reason I live here is because of the help of Alice... she has a connection.

"I wonder why there's a still that Chest outside."

I mumble as I stared at the chest that always been on my veranda. Alice says that this stuff is for adventurer treasure hunt thing. It's been years but no one seems to take the treasure yet I wanted to open it since it's fancy looking but Alice basically said that if I open it-- It will go boom. So I can only look at it and can't touch it. Sad times.

"Welp, time to--"

When I was about to leave I saw a hand holding the railing of the veranda and I stared in amazement as a girl in a DRESS, income a pretty blonde girl whos with amazingly floating never seems to shut up child. She then opens the chest and takes what's inside and turns around and notices me whos drinking my coffee, wide eyes staring at the two of them.

"How are you able to climb up the place with a dress?"

I ask in curiosity as the two of them went nervous since I was watching them the whole time. they seem to not take the gaze I'm giving them to break down."

"WE'RE SORRY FOR HOUSE TRESPASSING, MISS!!"

"ehh... "

Am I ugly that they are scared of me? Welp, I know everyone is beautiful, there are just some that God's favorites. I let them inside the house as I don't really think what else to do when they won't stop saying sorry and all. Give them some cookies which made them scared, maybe they think I'm gonna poison them?

"Paimon don't know that there's a person watching! Paimon is scared!!"

the floating kid says, having a nervous breakdown.

"Miss were are really sorry climbing to your --"

"Nah, it's ok. I know the drill about the treasure hunts. I was surprised that's all."

Now that I look closely at this girl, she reminds me of someone. I wonder if this is the sibling that the person I know spoke of? If she was indeed the case, should I tell her about her siblings... then again it's never been my business? prince won't like me spoiling stuff anyway. I wonder what that person up to now? been a while since I have seen him.

"Paimon can't believe why yours still calm! Paimon is hungry...!!"

the floaty child said before their stomach grumbles, they look at the cookies on the table I offer for them just now. they seem to have an inner debate before they 'eat their pride for gluttony' and take some cookies and shove it into their mouth. they pause before they keep eating the cookie away.

"huh... take some Milk to pair with the cookies."

"Paimon likes your cookies! thank you miss!"

"eats many as you like... You can eat some too....?"

Since I pretty guess the name of the floating child is Paimon. I still don't know her name... Just kidding I know her name but I better act As I don't.

"my name is Lumine... and thank you very much ^^" and like Hungry homeless person, I know they eat the cookies as if they don't eat before.

"why you two seem beat up and hungry?"

"were waiting for some fowls to spawn back to the bridge to kill but they seem out today. so were hungry!"

Paimon tells me after a pause on her eating. Lumine nodded in agreement.

"...."

I see, it seems that Timmy's bird has another enemy. I can only laugh awkwardly at them before I take another tray out for them. they sure do eat a lot. anyway, ill just give the paycheck to the sibling of Lumine. tehee.

I watch the two of them eat their full as I thought about what's I'm gonna do this day. Might as well torment the archon with my wish today again. that was my mistake because I almost get ram by a fucking dragon who seems to hate my guts when it attacked later this day.