❀ Prediction || 38 ✧

Have you heard about the tale of a man
who made chaos and life...?

He wanted to make something that would cause distortion.

Yet he never wants to end everything
Thus he created life.

Ooh~~ What cycle of chaos and Distress
To life and peace...~~

Just what is this man trying to do
And what will it give?

No one knows ~
As darkness and light come to be
And meet once more.

Through one should know.
In the darkness, there could be life
In the light, there shadow that roams behind.

Ohh~~ "

Ending his tale with the last note, The little bard stared at the two people seating on one of the bench in the statue. They were talking about something.

One girl has a bandage over her eyes yet she was smiling as if it never bothers her, she chatted about her plan to read some books but realize she can't read in her case.

it was ((name)) the girl who comes to Mondstadt in the recommendation of Cavalry Knight captain. Someone who comes from a place where the sun never shines, the Abyss.

Through the reputation of that place is quite known for being a bad organization. She who come there never seems to lose her positive energy or show some evil tendency.

Except, of course, her daily praying

' Dear Kinky God,
I still question what's your gender. Are you a guy or a girl or someone who doesn't need gender as you can be both? Also are you really into pretty boys because they are the only type of boys who have a vision-except for Benny and Razor... well, maybe Kaeya but he has some muscle that can be mistaken as boobs. Is that why you choose them? Because they are beautiful and pretty men? Oh yeah, are you Venti or something? Can you hear me? Is this a crazy thing, ok? It's not? Sorry about that.
Do you know when I can open my eyes to see stuff soon? You don't? Or know?

I wanna see Albedo face again... I JUST MISS THE SIGHT OF HIM IN A MAID DRESS AND ITS SO UNFAIR!! UNFAIR! Others are able to see him in it but I can't?! Unfair, unfair, unfair.

Oh, yeah. Can you remove this fucking worm leeching on me? No? Yes? I don't really know if you can reply-'

Venti can't help but laugh as he turns around from the two.

He thought about how that child from the abyss really one of the odd ones. Through its not something bad.

Even if there's a disaster that will come to be in the future, it's the city problem.

All he can do is, not let a certain conquer of demons heard about the corruption of a certain person or worse things would happen. Through ... liyue is another country of its own.

So why would they bother with the business of Mondstadt? He turns once again and stared at the two, those two are the same as they are not like everyone else in the city. Or the whole Teyvat at that matter.

'And so the light and darkness meet

Will it end with catastrophe or peace?

Bound with a link of being unique

Out of ordinary,

from past to present.

The moment they both made.

And come to be.

Ohh this is a story that's held

Undetermined ending~~

Let us all watch and see

How the story unfolds ~~"

The calm wind comes and sings a song, throughout the place to hear, the two stared and amaze by the song. Not realizing the context of a simple tale of the bard.

But even they do hear and understand, those two fellows can still choose their fate. As the god of freedom, he supports the free will of his own people, to decide their own destiny from there on forward.

...
Sorry for the short chapters.