❀ Prediction || 40

Currently, I am locking myself in my room, as the footsteps of that person come closer and closer. I felt my heartbeat start to speed up out of fear. The fact I can't really see but her sand figure

"((Name))...!!"

I felt myself sweating bucket when I heard her call as the knock on the door behind me. I crawl away silent as I can away from the door to the place beneath the bed. I was out in plain sight and in just in time to have the door open.

"She's not here ?"

I saw the person who entered the room with Albedo.  I heard them start chatting as they walk around the room.

"((Name))? Where she go?"

I heard someone open my closet to only not see me there and I hold my hand over my mouth so they won't hear me at all. Why did this suddenly become a horror event?! Damn it, Albedo help me out—

"Maybe she left..."

A chalk texture figure stood in front of the bed and kneeled to look. And that moment Durin made me saw through his eyes. Blue hoe stared in shock when he saw me hiding in the darkness in the space beneath the bed.

"...I'm not scared of him ok...!" I mumble to him which made him

"...Albedo Dear? What's wrong? Did you saw her ?"

"...no, I just find some box..."

I quickly take the unknowns box from my side and he reaches out to get it. I thought at that moment what box that was again and I saw On Durin eyes was albums..,

Fucking hell it's my photo albums when I was still back at abyss!!!

No one sees does! No one needs to see does!!

I tried to take the box away but it was already gone from the safety of the bed. I watch as he takes one album and was about to open it when something falls from it, it was flipped to this side, the image of 5 years old me being held by someone who has blonde braided hair but the face wasn't seen and me looking dumb eating the blonde hair. it then landed on the floor on with the picture facing the floor.

"what's that?"

"albums..." Albedo says as he returns the album not even looking at it but it was stolen by Alice who flips to the pages as if she doesn't care about my privacy! damn it! WHICH ALBUM IS THAT?!

"so cute! it's kaeya boy and ((name))!" she says as she now seat on the side of the bed with her back on it.

why are so scared of her?

i heard Durin speaks as its gaze stared at the figure of Alice looking at my albums in a happy tone, I realize that time she's not gonna leave anytime soon.

will, You should too.' I state in my mind as I tried to find a way to get comfy with this place since I'm gonna stay under it for a while. I don't even need to stare at the side as Durin can turn its gaze to the outside himself.

why would this one be afraid of a mere mortal--

your ganna have to shut up, that person is kin in sensing some element. It's a good thing I have no element at all but your now a parasite in me. she might sense you... damn it, if we got caught because of you! I don't know if I can sleep or wake up as she's worse than albedo on being mad. ' I said to him through the link we unfortunately shared. I don't even want to imagine what would happen if she caught me.

"I don't think you should--" I heard albedo says as he tried to stop her from looking at all my albums. but he was then pulled to a seat beside her but I can see at least him seating, not his face through Durin's eyes. "look albedo, it's ((name)) when she and Kaeya still hang out!" she showed some pictures that I hope that arent that curse but thinking back at the picture I have with kaeya is... rather not that curse or odd. must of them when I help him up with Knight matter, that being said. Albedo is a captain of the investigation of the dandelion knight but we never meet till that time. it was odd since I heard of him from other people.