Sero X fem! Reader

New sero request!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

Yawning as you woke up you rubbed your eye tiredly and brushed off your pajamas. Changing into a comfy outfit you brushed your hair out and walked out of your dorm heading to the common room.
Entering the common room you saw only sero and mina relaxing. Giving a tired smile you waved at both of them "hey guys.. up early aswell?" Mina jumped up to you with unknown energy she smiled brightly "guess whattt" you waited for her answer still sleepy from all of the weeks training. "Lame" she groaned and told you anyways "im going on vacay for the whole week!" She laughed excitedly. You patted her head "thats great I know you have been wanting to forever"
She bounced away saying something about having to go pack her bags, shaking your head with a smile you looked over to where sero was sitting he seemed like he was in a little daze, blushing you looked away and headed into the kitchen to get coffee/water (either).
Going back into the common area while sipping your drink you kept giving little glances over to where sero was.
You wanted to say something.. anything but you just couldn't think of what to say.
Seeming to feel your stare sero shifted from his spot and looked over at you with a sorta smirk on his face you leaned back with a faint blush "...sup?" He laughed at your words "hey Y/N did mina talk about her little vacay with you?" Nodding your head "yeah shes super excited" he leaned forward a bit with a tiny pout "aw you didn't get me any coffee?" You looked at him in surprise "you didn-" he gave a laugh "I was joking" you slapped his leg and rolled your eyes "should have known" he started to turn a little red when you forgot to remove your arm from his leg.
"You know I really like your quirk I think it has a lot of potential" oh god you were rambling, exposing yourself.
He frowned for a second and looked at you hesitantly "do you think so? Sometimes I just feel overlooked and useless." You quickly looked at him "no way! You are like one of my favorite people to watch in action!" Blushing red at your own words you got up quick.
He was quicker though he pulled you towards him into a comforting hug "at least I Know someone thinks im okay" you hugged back feeling way better now.
"Do you wanna maybe hangout and game?" You asked quietly. He agreed and you two made plans to meet eachother back in the common room at around 4 in the afternoon
Since you had some plans with momo and jiro to go out and eat at some cute new cafe that opened up.
"Okay see you later?" He smiled "yeah catch ya later"
~(--)~>~(--)~>~(--)~
Standing up and Stretching out with a sigh you waved goodbye to momo and jiro. You guys had a great time at the new cafe it wasn't too busy plus it was very simple and comfy. You all agreed to come back with more people next time.
Pulling out your phone you checked the time seeing that you have a little over an hour to get ready for your "hangout" with sero.
Deciding to head up to your dorm to change and relax, walking inside you walked to your dresser and put your phone on its charger.
Humming you turned on some quiet music and started looking for some nice comfy but casual outfit.
After finding the perfect outfit you sat down with your headphones in and just closed your ears relaxing, you slowly laid down hoping to not fall asleep.
Around thirty minutes later you opened one eye and sat up quick sighing in relief when you saw you hadn't overslept. Getting up you grabbed your phone and headed out of your dorm room walking to the common area.
Seeing sero sitting down in front of the TV and gaming console you quickly walked over and sat down right next to him, he turned and smiled at you "ready to game?" You nodded and both of you played multiple games having fun with eachother.
(゜-゜)(゜-゜)(゜-゜)(゜-゜)(゜-゜)(゜-゜)
Yawning you looked down at your phone to see it was 2 am in the morning you gasped a bit snd showed sero the time "look at the time!" You laughed and he shrugged "time flys when you're having fun I guess" you both smiled and bid eachother a goodnight agreeing to play again sometime.