Cheater Bakugou X reader

Y/N POV

You were extremely excited to see bakugou later seeing as it was your guy's 2 year anniversary. You were hesitant when you two first started dating, in fear that he would use you as a stepping stone or just plain out yell at you 24/7.

After the first few months you started to come out of your shell of nervousness, you two had a good bond like no other, even deku was shocked. You weren't surprised seeing as the two of them were childhood friends, and bakugou picks on him the most.

You could faintly remember when you first saw bakugou... to be honest you thought he was attractive but a big jerk with a loud mouth.
After a while your perspective on him changed when he was kidnapped by the league of villains. You were a miserable mess of worry. Just then did you notice that you did have feelings for him.

Shortly after that you two began training with eachother. You started finding new ways to use your quirk with his help. He was just happy to have a 'dummy' to fight with. Over time you guys were flirty with one in other.

People started suspecting you two were dating. Knowing that was far from the truth you would just shake away there words and laugh. Bakugou always claimed he would never date an extra.

Well surprise surprise two weeks after all the training you guys were dating. It was not a surprise to the rest of your friends and classmates. They all could see it coming a mile away.

Throughout your fights with him you still knew that he was misunderstood. You could see his determination even if he showed it through all his anger.

Your first date was definitely something to remember, it started with a regular training session that eventually turned into you two going to the movies together. Bakugou picked an action movie. Which you weren't exactly a fan of since there wasn't really a plot. Just useless yelling, but needless you enjoyed seeing bakugou smirk at all the action going on the screen.

After your first date the two of you went on multiple more dates. You couldn't be more happy when you guys shared your first kiss. It was very special after you comforted him when he was feeling weak.

Now you were just arriving to his dorm room with a cute letter and promise rings you had bought for eachother. Raising your hand to his door you started to knock when the door swung open and some girl walked out of his door. Your mouth opened in shock at her messy clothes. You glanced behind her seeing bakugou in only sweatpants staring at you in shock.

You glared in anger and threw the card down shaking your head in disappointment as you heard him call out to you saying it wasnt what it looked like. You were done with him. All the good memories down the drain. All because he cheated.

On your 2 year anniversary.