Kirishima X friendly reader

I swear im trying to write more lmao.
———————————————————

Y/N pov

It was Saturday and you were hanging out with bakusquad, just watching movies and playing some games. Currently you guys were watching F/M has you were sitting in between kirishima and mina.

All of you guys were very focused on the movie not speaking or anything occasionally laughing at a few scenes.

The movie ended on a good note, mina turned towards you "hey lets play truth or dare!" You nodded your head and turned to everyone else.
"Guys we're gonna play some truth or dare, who's in?" Everyone muttered in agreement to join.

You all sat in a circle some on couches and on the floor, glancing over you looked at kirishima and admired how adorable he looked. Getting snapped out of your trance only when mina started yelling your name, blushing faintly you quickly looked over.
"Yeah whats up?" She laughed and shook her head "Ive been asking you truth or dare for a good few minutes now!" Now you were embarrassed damn.

"Oh right.. uh dare" you mumbled she smirked mischievously and almost immediately gave you your dare "I dare you too sit on kirishima's lap for the rest of the game!" Omg mina whyyyyyy sighing has you blushed and glanced over a kiri to see if he was okay with this.

He was blushing slightly has he slowly patted his lap, your eyes widened has you got up and sat down on his lap feeling tense, he laughed against the back of your neck and soothingly told you to relax.

Leaning back slightly you waited for the game to end, it was hard to focus on anything seeing has you were sitting on kirishima's lap and leaning against his rock hard abs, your thoughts were anything bit innocent at the moment.

After a good hour an a half of playing truth or dare you guys decided to watch another movie not really caring about what time it was, I mean it was Saturday so you guys didn't really care about it.

Everyone decided they wanted to watch a horror movie of course, but it was fine with you, horror was your favorite. Surprisingly kiri seemed scared? Aw.

Mina ran and turned of the lights has sero got the movie started, you felt kirishima wrap his arms around your waist and lift you up onto the couch with him has he cuddled against your back, you were very red now thankfully it was dark so no one could see it.

The movie was progressively getting scarier you loved that, kiri was practically squeezing the life out of you, it was surprising to know that he was scared of the movie. Nearing the end of it almost everyone had fallen asleep, besides denki he was um.. actually I don't even know where he went we kinda lost him after truth or dare..

Turning your head over you saw kiri looking right back at you, okay kinda creepy, you blushed when he leaned forwards and hid his fave in your neck "oh come on kiri it isnt THAT scary" and he laughed breathing heavily against your neck making you shiver slightly. "y/n you must be joking! It is scary!" Shaking your head you laughed and point over to the TV with your free arm "actually the movie has been over for a good twenty minutes now"

He peeked over your should seeing everyone asleep and the screen was blank "oh good no more torture" moving your head you shifted slightly and kiri loosened his tight hold up a bit letting you breathe finally.

Both of you started to have a casual conversation
Before you slowly fell asleep in his comforting arms.

Waking up in the morning you yawned and lifted ho your head from kirishima's chest to see mina taking pictures and smirking at you two, blushing you started to whisper yell at her to stop "mina! Nooo!!"

Kiri started to shift and you panicked, mina laughed and turned away looking at her pictures, you looked down at kiri had he opened his eyes slowly looking at you with his dark red eyes.

He smirked at you and you looked down to see you were basically laying on him, moving off him quickly he laughed and pulled you back against him "you sure are quite the starer" blushing you hid your face in his chest now feeling a little shy.

Looking up you mustered up your courage "actually if I remember correctly you were the scared one AND the cuddly one." Now you were smirking down at him feeling triumph.

He leaned up and you leaned back "please Y/N I can prove that your more cuddly than me" you pushed him out of your face while laughing "nah your still the one holding onto me kiri, nice try though." You kept smirking.

He leaned forward and trapped you against the couch now hovering over you leaning down as jf he was about to kiss you. "Has much has I love watching love blossom I dont like it right in front of my salad." Both of you looked over to see denki holding a salad and glaring at your guys.

Everyone was awake and very confused wondering where denki came from?¿ eventually you all started bursting out laughing. "Where did you go denki?" He was confused as well "I woke up on the fridge??" This made everyone laugh more.

———————————————
That was my longest one yet phew it kinda sucks tho dang.