o n e - s c h o o l ~ t r o u b l e s

Y/n's POV:

*RING RING*

The irritating blare starts ringing throughout my ears. I quickly turn it off with my nearest hand and slip out of bed, dragging my feet to my bathroom.

A\N: I have no fashion sense to save my life so you guys can go and figure out your outfit by yourself <33 Btw, y/n's power is telekinesis :)

I prepare my toothbrush before it reaches my mouth and scrub my teeth. I finish up by taking a shot of mouthwash and heading over to my closet. (pick the outfit)

I grab my comb off of my dresser and start brushing my h/c hair. I slide out my top drawer to grab a white headband and place it on to complete my quick morning routine.

"Hey mom!" I say. 

"Hey honey, you ready to go back to HQ?" She asks me. 

"Yep, I'm really excited, especially to see my friends again."

"Yea well, I hope you have a great time." She walks over with her pink apron and frying pan. I get a plate from the cupboard. She places a perfect sunny-side up looking egg onto my plate with her spatula.

I cut the egg in a quarter portion, which had a little piece of the yolk with it, and stab the piece with my fork. As soon as I placed it in my mouth, my morning issues had slowly faded. I take off another piece and bit by bit the egg was gone.

"Do you want me to drive you to HQ?" She asks me. "No, it's ok mom. I'll just ride my bike there." I say back. I open the door and wave to my mom goodbye. I close my door on the way out before hopping on my bike, exiting the area of my house.

While following the route, I pass by my old school that I attended years ago. Memories from the years started piling up in my brain from participating in my first talent show to stabbing someone in the eye with a pencil in grade school.

Of course my experiences seemed pleasant as you look through more, but there was a side to those experiences that weren't shown to most. I couldn't exactly recite the feelings I felt in those times, but I faintly remember coming home and having this lump in my throat that would stop me from speaking out-- from revealing the truth.

In the light of memories, I wondered why I wanted to leave-- why I truly desired to just let it go.

I hear a shuffle over to my right of me, feet being tossed around the muddy grass.

"Look who it is! It's the loser that left Middle Brooke years ago!" Someone says. I stop and look at who said that. Now I remembered why I wanted to leave.

Justin Diaz. People say not to trust people who's name starts with a J. Who said it?  I have no clue. I shift my attention over to the left, ignoring the fact that the ugly duckling was still following me like some stalker.

I reach HQ and start parking my bike. I get my backpack and start walking into HQ.

The vault was already opened so I just walked in and sat by missy. I greet her in an excited attitude as she returns the response. She hugs me and we start to sit down. "Where is Ms. Grenada?" I ask her. "Oh she says she's gonna be a little late, since she's preparing a surprise for us." Missy says. She starts working again. "A surprise?" I say in my head.

I get out my backpack and pull out a pencil and my notebook. To do what? Again, I don't know. Suddenly, I hear someone walking towards my left. I look and all I see are some guards sharing coffee and laughing at some jokes, but they're all the way across the hallway.

I think of it as if I was losing my mind and start opening my notebook. Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look again. No one there. "Hey, y/n?" Missy asks. I look at her. "You ok?" She asks worriedly. "Yea but I have a feeling that someone's messing with me or something." I say back.

Missy's POV:

Suddenly, I see wildcard behind y/n. I start laughing a little bit. "What?" She asks me. She looks behind her, just as wildcard turns invisible again.

Back to y/n's POV:

I start getting frustrated. I turn back to missy, as I see her still laughing. "Oh my god, what is happening?" I ask everyone. Guppy comes up to me. "Behind you." She says while smiling. I turn behind me and see wildcard. "Wildcard!" I tell. I stand up and hug him. He hugs me back. We hugged for a long time until it got awkward.

"She's coming!" Noodles says. But unfortunately, me and wildcard don't hear. Everyone goes back to their seats while me and wildcard are still hugging. Everyone starts staring. "Um..." Rewind says. "This is awkward." Facemaker states to A Capella. "Very." She says back. 

While me and wildcard are still hugging, I open my eyes to see Ms. Grenada standing in front of the vault entrance. I tap wildcard on the shoulder to notify him. He turns around and sees Ms. Grenada. We instantly stop hugging.

"Well, if you two lovebirds stop loving each other, we will start class now." She says sternly. We both blush. "Aww I ship!" A Capella says to Fast forward. "Same!!" She says. "Ugh, get a room." Facemaker says in disgust.

946 words :))

A\N: I literally just posted this chapter a minute ago and it already has 4 reads. Even though it's not that much, IM SO FRICKEN GRATEFUL FOR YALL! TYSMMM