t w e n t y - t h e v o i c e s

Still y/n's POV:

"What?" He asks. "What do you mean? How is that possible?" I start to think once more. "I don't know." I say back. He groans and let's go of me. When he let go, I fell to the ground. I guess he forgot, but I was gonna forgive him later.

"Wildcard?!" Missy exclaims. He turns around and realizes that he just dropped me. "Oh y/n. I am so sorry." He says. I don't say anything. "I guess that's an "I forgive you." He says again. Right again, I was back in the wheelchair. I didn't really like it, cause it made me feel like I couldn't control myself.

As we're walking, or rolling, to the front of the school, we see Nick getting arrested just like the nurse was, and like Ms. Emily was. We watched him getting into the police car as his face was in confusion. Suddenly, I heard a noise, or a voice in fact.

"Damn it!" The voice said. I recognized that voice for some reason. I suddenly tried to stand up so I could get back on my feet, and I could do it. I stood up and walked for a bit. Everyone was amazed. "Stop!" I say to the police officer. He stops and looks at me weirdly.

"Don't arrest him!" I said. "But y/n, he almost killed me!" Wildcard complains. "I know, but I have a suspicion of someone else." I say again. I quickly look around and try to hear the voice I heard earlier. I quickly notice that the voice got louder and louder when I was stepping closer to the office.

I looked at the door and opened it slightly.
"Y/n, what are you doing?" Wildcard questions. "Stop, I know what I'm doing." I say back. "But tell me what you're-" I quickly turned my head around with my body still facing the door and yelled,

"I SAID I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!"

His eyes widened and he held his arms up like he was innocent. I turned around and walked through the door. "Hold on." Rewind says. "I thought she said that she didn't have emotions at all?" "Yea, I don't know either." A Capella explains.

As I entered the office, I was still walking closer and closer to the familiar voice. As the voice was getting louder, I realized that the voice that belonged to the person was in the room in front of me, alone.

I slowly opened the door to see Mrs. Johnson staring at her window all focused with her hands on her head. She kept whispering something to herself until I busted the door open. She quickly turned around and her eyes widened. "You're coming with me." I say confidently.

Wildcard's POV:

We were all waiting for y/n to come out of the office when all of a sudden, we see her and Mrs. Johnson walk out of the office together. Y/n was holding onto the principal's wrist, and she led her out. "This is the person who you should be arresting." Y/n says to the officers. We all turn into a confused look.

"The nurse, Ms. Emily, as well as Nick are all innocent." She says. "She's the one you guys should be arresting." "You already said that!" Mrs. Johnson says in an annoyed tone. "Ha!" We hear. We all look over to who said that and it was Ms. Grenada. We all look at her confused.

"I knew she was pure evil!" She says again. "Wow you caught me." Mrs. Johnson mocks. "But how did you know?" She asks. "You have the same green bracelet that each of the victims had. She's not only the "bad guy," y/n says while quoting "bad guy," she also has powers. Mind controlling powers that is." We all gasp.

"She used the green bracelets to mind control them, so that they would listen to her and her only." Y/n boasts. "Just like voodoo magic!" Facemaker commented, as y/n just smiled at him. The officers let go Nick, and goes to grab Mrs. Johnson instead. They go and put her in the car while we cheer for y/n.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" They yell. I smile and I see multiple people come up to me. Then, someone shoved them out of the way to come for me. It was Nick. I smiled. "Hey Nick." I said. "Uh...who's Nick?" He asks. I look at him confused.

"Your name's not Nick?" I ask him. "No? My names Henry." My eyes start to widened. "So like, do you remember who I am?" I ask again. "Nope. Not at all." He assured me. "Oh, so she was in control of you for the whole time?"

"Yea. Mrs. Johnson gave me $1000 to "pretend" to be a student here." He says unamused. "So you're not even a student here?" I question.

"Nope."

"Do you even live here?" Wildcard asks.

"Nope."

"I live in Florida." He says. "Well, I'm about to miss my flight, so I'm just gonna go." "Wait! Nick!" I yell. "My names Henry!" He corrects me. "Right. Do you even have super powers?" I ask. He turns around. "Well yea." He quickly teleports out of the school.

"Hmm. Who knew his name was actually Henry." A Capella says. "Yea he doesn't look like a Henry." Fast Forward says backs. "Yea I didn't think it does so either."

904 words :))
(One more episode until this series is FINISHED!!)

THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY EVER MADE ON MY ACCOUNT! WITH ABOUT 5000 READS LIKE WTF ITS SO AMAZING,  I WILL BE MAKING MORE WE CAN BE HEROES FANFICTION AND I DO HAVE SOME STORIES IN MIND ALSO, BUT TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I REALLY APPRIECIATE IT 🤍🤍