e i g h t - w a k e u p

*EMOTIONAL*

I was half awake, and heard some people talking, or just one person. "They've been in there for hours!" The person says. "Don't worry y/n. You're safe now." Then I just went back to sleep. I was so tired from the fight me and wildcard had. I hope he's ok.

As I wake up, I see A Capella, Missy, and Guppy staring at me worriedly. "Wha- what's going on?" I ask them. They were all jumping up and down. "You're awake! You're awake! You're awake!" Guppy yells. "Woah. Calm down guppy." A Capella says, smiling. "Y/n! You were in a coma for about 8 hours!" Missy yells. "Woah 8 hours?" I ask. "Yep!" "Yea!"

"So... I missed school?" I ask again. "Yea, you did." A Capella answered. Suddenly, someone stormed through the door. It was Ms. Grenada. "Y/n! First you disappear during lunch! And now you're in a coma! What happened!" She screams. I couldn't speak. "Wait, you're awake." She realizes. She jumps up and down just as the others do. She hugs me. "Oh y/n! I really thought we lost you!" She says. "Yea! I can't believe I was in a coma for that long though." I say.

"You're actually pretty lucky." Guppy says. "You could've been in that coma for weeks!" She exclaims. Everyone looks at her weirdly. "What! Someone told me that when I was in snack time!" She yells. We all laugh.

"Well, do you think you can walk?" Asks missy. "I think so!" I say confidently. "I hope so." I muttered. I got off my bed, and immediately collapsed. "Oh no!" Guppy exclaims. "Yep. Let's get you a wheelchair." Ms. Grenada says quickly. She quickly gets a wheel chair and we drive to HQ.

A\N: Ok, so today, school ended early. It ended at 1:30 cause it was the first day. I honestly wish it happened in real life :/. And this ep is kinda intense, y'know with the whole coma thing and everything. But I assure you, it won't be like this for too long :))

~At Headquarters~

Facemaker is on the couch watching some tv show with noodles. Slo-mo is playing chess with wheels. Fast Forward was practicing the combo she learned in dance, and rewind was in the corner practicing his parkour on the ropes and foam pit. While everyone was in the main area of the "Kid Heroics HQ," Wildcard was in his bedroom, thinking.

Wildcard's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, thinking about what I should've done to save y/n. I mean, what if she died! No, no. That's too intense. But like, it could happen. Oh just shut up me! I got off my bed and went to my desk. I looked at the photo with me and all the heroics' kids together. I looked at where me and y/n were. I really hope she's ok.

Back to y/n's POV:

As we enter the HQ, some of the guards wave to us. "Y/n! You're back!" Some of them said. I was happy. I was happy to be back. The vault of the "Kids Heroics' HQ" was closed so Ms. Grenada just took out her key and opened it. I don't know why, but I was so nervous to see them. As the vault opened, everyone looked at me in the wheelchair. Some were confused on why I was there, but they were still excited to see me.

"Y/n!" They yell. We all enter the vault and I hug each one of them. Wheels comes to me. "Look! We're matching!" He jokes. My eyes widened. I didn't think he would actually joke about that but ok. "Not for long!" I say confidently. As I try to stand up, I collapse once again, but I feel stronger than I did in the hospital. Facemaker catches me. "We're glad you're back y/n." He smiles. I return the smile.

Wildcard's POV:

As I was looking at the picture, I suddenly hear everyone screaming. I went out side of my bedroom quickly, to see y/n in a wheelchair. Oh god. As she tries to stand up, she falls, but gladly, Facemaker catches her. Wow. I guess she didn't need me. But suddenly, they all look my way. They noticed I was looking, and I instantly looked at y/n. I slightly smiled, but not too much to show that I was happy.

Back to y/n's POV:

As I'm in Facemaker's arms, I see wildcard standing in front of his room. He slightly smiles, and I smile back. He goes over to me and hugs me instantly. "I'm sorry." He says trembling. I feel him shake and I hug him tighter. It suddenly becomes a group hug. We were like a one happy family.

A\N: BROO I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THE LAST PART!! BUT ANYWAYS... sorry if the switching back and forth from the POVS is distracting :) have a GREAT day
Update: 500 READS OH MY GOD
Another update: 700 READS OMG TYYY