Chlamydia Guy

You know that feeling, when you need to throw up and you did but you accidentally swallowed it back.

That's exactly what happened to me. I am currently hanging by a bridge upside down. "Help!" I screamed.

There's fire on top of the bridge I can see the blaze reflecting from the water above my head. So many shit happened to us along the way.

I will elaborate it all.

So we we're at Mr. Crest's mansion and we we're having a good time, excluding the fact that there's a mofo chasing for our heads.

Mr. Crest was very accommodating and very kind, even though he doesn't looked like it. "Woah!" The air blows so hard under this fucking bridge! I'm swaying from side to side it makes me nauseous, "help! Anyone there!?" Been screaming for too long, I'm beginning to be tired.

Well, back to it to the topic. We we're having a good time but it didn't last long. One of Mr. Crest's guards, whispered something towards him, which alerted him.

He went to me and Mr. Dañer, "you guys need to get away from here right now. Mace is at the gates right now." He also called his maids, telling them they should hide or get away from the mansion.

He ushered the both us, into one of the rooms and into the closet, "there's a compartment there," he pointed at the trapdoor at the back of the pile of the clothes and he threw a key to Mr. Dañer, "it will lead you to the yatch, use the yatch and sail to the west side of the city, I have a bunker there it is well hidden, Mace wouldn't find you both there." We heard the doors opened.

"Shit! He's here. Go now!" Mr. Crest closed the closet.

Oh god I think I gonna throw up, and I did, "Oh god," I threw up again, "fuck it's dripping to my nose!! Mr. Dañer!" I need to untie this fucking rope!

We went in to the trap door and it leads us unto the yatch. We heard two of the guards talking on top of us, " did you ready the gasoline?" One of the guards said. "Yeah, it's enough to burn this place to the ground."

I looked at Mr. Dañer and I think he knew what I was thinking about the fact that Mr. Vasques already killed Mr. Crest. The two guards retreated back to the mansion.

We hastly get unto the yatch and Mr. Dañer turn on the motor and it alarmed the guards, on of them went to the dock and saw the both of us.

"Hey they are here!" Mr. Dañer quickly drove the yatch away from the mansion, the guards pulled out their guns and fire a barrage of bullets at us, I saw Mr. Vasques from a distance. I didn't miss his face, it's terrifying.

Gladly we got away.

Fuck the fucking puke is in my nose right now!! "Mr. Dañer!! Fucking wake up!" Ugh! It's fucking useless.

I looked at Mr. Dañer and he's bleeding, "oh god you're bleeding!" He's bleeding by his butt. "Hang in there I will find a first aid kit inside here."

I went to the infirmary, and there's one in there and a map beside it. I grabbed both of it and brought it back to Mr. Dañer.

He's busy driving the yatch, while I patch his wound up, gladly the bullet just brushed through his skin and didn't went into his flesh.

After I patched him up I looked at the map, the map has an "X" on it, it says
"Cabin".

"We need to head east of the city," I said. "Near the mountains?" Mr. Dañer is dead focus driving the yatch. "I think so, the map says the cabin is in there." Mr. Dañer stopped driving and went to look at the map. He slapped his forehead. "His manor is near Bruce's home. How can I not notice it!" Mr. Dañer went back to drive the yatch until we get to the Rock Nose beach.

We docked at a little wooden dock there and there's not a lot of people in this beach today but we need a vehicle to get in. I spotted a jeep, at the parking lot of a bar.

I turned Mr. Dañer's attention unto the jeep, "we need to get in that jeep and drive unto there." Mr. Dañer nodded in response, "we need to steal the keys from the owner, it's much more easier that trying to get inside of the car."

Mr. Dañer and I waited for two hours and the owner came out of the bar, drunk. He walked towards his jeep. Mr. Dañer pushed me, "act like you're giving him help and get his keys." I nodded.

I went up to the drunk guy and he fell unto me. "Woah! Are you okay mister?" He looked at me, his eyes are groggy and he stunk like alcohol and sweat. "YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I HAD CHLAMYDIA!! YOU FUCKER!" I was caught off guard by that. I looked around and there's people looking at me.

"I'm not the one who gave you chlamydia you fucker!" I took his keys from his pocket and opened his car. I shoved him, real hard inside. "OW!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!! Come here and I'll give back the chlamydia that you gave me." He grabbed me not letting me go.

Mr. Dañer came to us and he looked like he laughed too hard at that happening. I gave him a glare and I shove the guy away from me and he fell asleep.

Mr. Dañer got on the driver's seat and I'm on the front seat and we hit the road.Mr. Dañer is driving for one hour now. The guy at the back is starting to wake up, "where am I?" He's starting to realize that someone is using his car.

"Hey! What the fuck are doing to my car?!" He freaking held Mr. Dañer's eyes and neck. I tried to make him let go. "We won't do harm to you! We just need a ride and you're drunk." I punched his face and he released Mr. Dañer.

For some reason he had a rope that he is hiding at the back of his car. He get it and wrapped it around my neck and he tied it to the seat. "F... Fuck! I.... C-can't bre..."

He went back to hold Mr. Dañer's neck and his eyes. We were at a bridge, Mr. Dañer has been trying to make him let go but this fucker is too strong.

I released myself from that rope and I jump to the back seat, but my one foot got stuck at the rope, I started to beat the crap out of the fucker.

Because of this fucker, Mr. Dañer crashed the car unto the railing of the bridge. "Aahhhh!!!" All of us screamed.

*Crash*

And that's how I ended up here. "Mr. Dañer! You fucker, better fucking wake up!!" I after a few attempts on waking him up he did wake up.

He pulled me up and untied me. The car is being consumed by the flames. The guy in on his knees looking at his car. I pointed at him, "he's been that for 2 hours now.." Wait a minute. "So you're awake for hours now and didn't even bother to help me!?" I snapped at Mr. Dañer.

"He just looked too funny, so sorry." We started walking from the bridge. "YOU FUCKERS!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!" We heard him scream.

"Shit. RUN!" We started running.

*****
"Is everything ready?" He put his drink at the table. "Yes sir! We'll be ready, before they arrive here." He smirked. "Very good job."

//////

So sorry for updating for almost a month again. I'm on procrastination level 9999..
Nagprocrastinate ka because???( You procrastinate because???)

Also THANK YOU FOR 7.65K READS!!!!! I'm truly grateful to you guys for loving my story so far..

Leave a Vote if you like my story. It will help me a lot.. 💖 And also follw me... 🙏