𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

William got out of the car and shut the door.

"(y/n) are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"I have a plan."

William then stopped me.

"We were in the car for not even 10 minutes and you already have a plan?"

"Yes well maybe I haven't thought it out completely but it'll solve some stuff."

William rolled his eyes. "Oh for god's sake."

We got back to the front door and I knocked on it again.

"You can come in (y/n). I need to get something real quick!" Mike yelled through the walls.

We walked in and the house looked very different.
'Well, no shit (y/n) last time you saw the house it was 1985.'

William stayed close behind me.
We both just stood there and waited for Mike.
He then came out of the kitchen wearing a blindfold?

"Mike, why do you have a blindfold on your eyes?" I asked.

"I refuse to look at that man in his eyes."

"That hurt Michael I have feelings too you know."

Mike scoffed. "That's a lie."

"Hey, hey no arguing," I interjected.

Mike sighed."Sorry (y/n), please come and sit down by the fire you must be cold."

I softly smiled.
"Thanks, Mike."

We all walked into the living room and we sat down.
William moved his head around the room in awe.

He has never really seen what the future would be like.

"You know I was really hoping for flying cars in the future," William said.

I smirked.

"Well, Mr. Afton you're an engineer right, how about instead of killing kids you could have focused on making flying cars," I said in a snarky tone.

Before William could say a word Mike cut in.

"Wait why did he say that?"

I bit my lip.

"That's what I wanted to tell you about but you're going to need to take your blindfold off to see what I mean."

Mike hesitated but he agreed to take it off.
He untied the knot and removed it.

Mike the. looked at his dad and his jaw dropped.

"What-but he looks like he's in his 30's?!"

"Well, that's because I am. And might I say Mike you look dashing in your 50's."

Mike ignored William and looked at me.

"What the hell is going on?"

I awkwardly smiled.

"Um that might be hard but to make it simple you and William are supposed to be dead right now. Or at least William no one knows if you were alive or dead."

He still looked confused as all hell.

"So I'm not supposed to be alive in my 50's?"

I nodded my head.

"Yes, and it's all because of this dumbass and his selfishness."

William smiled at me.
"Selfish? Me? I am not."

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Okay Afton going through that ball pit just so you won't die is totally you not being selfish," I said sarcastically.

Mike went deep into thought.

"(y/n) so if William had just died instead of going into the pit I would be dead or have gone missing?"

I nodded.

"Yup basically. You are not supposed to be here living in this house but so everything is pretty messed up. But I have a plan on how to fix this."

Mike pulled his hands through his hair.

"Classically my father screws up everything," Mike whispered.

William rolled his eyes.

"I don't screw up everything."

Mike then slammed his hands on the table.

"Yes, you do! You ruined my life as a child!" "Your dumb animatronics killed my sister. Not to mention you told me that you kill kids. Do you think that's something normal for a child to go through?"

"Then I find out that later the only person who has ever shown me any sort of care for me you force her away without giving her a chance to say goodbye to me!"

"And now I am supposed to be dead. Something that I have been wishing for since I was 13 dad. 13! You fucked everything up William Afton and there is no way you can ever be saved from your cold, dead heart!"

The room fell silent.

"Michael....I...I am so sorry." William spoke.

"Everything you said about me your right. I've fucked up everything and have done nothing good." "I am a cold-hearted monster who doesn't feel anything. Not even regret from what I did"

"I never felt anything love for anything. Your mother Mike, I didn't even love her. I can't feel like what you or (y/n) can."

"But something happened. I met a girl who was truly a mystery to me. I knew nothing about her, yet she knew almost everything about me."

I looked at William.
He's talking about me?

"For the first moment in my life, I felt something. It was very small but there was a spark of life, passion, love."
"It pained me to have to let her go and I went back to being empty."

"Now that I'm with her again I want to do one thing for her. And that is to fix this mess I've made."

William looked away embarrassed that he said all of that about me.
Mike and I looked at each other in the eyes.

"Wow, that was the oddest way to tell (y/n) your feelings about her."
"And I also didn't even think you could ever go soft for a moment," Mike added.

I put a hand on William's shoulder.

"Honestly, William when I first met you when I broke into your house I would have never seen myself start to gain feelings for you too."

William turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"But (y/n) after all of the shit I've done to you, you would still have feelings for me?"

I gigged a bit.

"Well, there is really no one else who knows what I've been through other than you, Mike, and Olive."
"And I can't be with someone who won't believe me if I said I've time-traveled through a ball pit."

William put his hand to my cheek and leaned closer to me.
Butterflies filled my stomach.

'Wait, hold up. Is this really going to happen?'

"Ahem, I'm still here ya know?" Mike said interrupting us.

"God damn it, Mike!" William yelled.

Michael rolled his eyes.

"Listen, we don't have time to have you both to make-out on my couch."

Both of our faces turned bright red.

"(y/n) said she has a plan to fix this."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Alright, love what's the plan?"