26: Repercussions

~~No-one's POV~~

Izuku makes his way back out of the dorms and towards the school, his expression hidden but his eyes brighter than usual delivering a hard stare to any who would even glance at him, even if it was through a window high. He slammed the school doors open, the sound bouncing into every classroom, stopping every lesson as they all payed attention to the sound of stomping making its way towards Class 1-A.

The large door flew open pulling hard at the wall as the masked boy stood there staring down the now scarfless homeroom teacher of 1-A, a silent battle occurred unknown to the rest in the classroom in which Izuku quickly won, earning a bow of apology from the pro.

The boy sighed and held his hand out above the man, from it fell a new scarf, slight improvements from the old one but more importantly it was softer and machine washable. You could see the mans eyes light up as he put it on. This for some reason caused an outburst from the previously silent class, though they quickly went silent once again when they were met with the boys death stare.

'So I've heard about the comments you made about Himi this morning and some of the rumours Ashido is starting, I do have to say I'm disappointed I expected more from aspiring heroes' Izuku mockingly states at the class

'HEY, Mina didn't do anything that unmanly' Kirishima yelled

'What were some of the words used? Freak, monster, ugly, murderer. Really I thought after your bullying Ashido you would become opposed to that kind of thing not join in, Tsu you as well, I do have to say it really was a let down, especially after all the effort I'm putting in lately'

'What effort *Kero*. You haven't been in class yesterday or today, so *Kero* I think we're doing much more effort than you think you're doing' Tsu states bluntly, 'Also only my friends call me Tsu, it's Asui to you'

Shota is  about to pounce on the class but Izuku holds up his hand telling him to stop, 'Okay then Asui, first off just because I'm not here doesn't mean I'm not working my butt off to protect you guys and second in the past twenty-four hours alone I've performed feats that even this quirked society would deem impossible...'

'Like what?'

'I'm not allowed to say, Shota here might later if you all don't piss him off more, also please don't interrupt me. This brings me onto my second point, you all seem to forget your place, I came in all nice and happy, treating you as equals to see how you behave however it seems most of you are egoistical, selfish arrogant pricks whose goals and ideals are as corrupt as the Top two heroes.' The class minus the ones who helped Himiko and the "spy" started to stand up and protest until they all felt pushed back down into their seats, 'Comfortable? Good, it seems you forget that I'm not your happy go lucky teen, I haven't had the best life and I have killed people for far less that what you all have done on a good day, so say your prayers and hope you don't piss me off like those behind the USJ did otherwise you'll end up like them, buried in a pile of their own ashes, am I clear?' They all nod their heads, even Bakugo.

'Atlas are you done disciplining my class' Shota asks worried that I might actually kill a student.

'Yes, actually I have a favour to ask of you Shota, you know as my favourite hero and all'

'... Flattery will take you many places, fine then what do you want?'

'Can I have a sleepover?'

The man just sweatdropped at this, here the number one villain was asking if he could have a sleepover, the craziness that was Izuku was really starting to get to him, especially after just getting his long lost friend back from the literal dead. 'Fine, but only on a Friday and the people have to willingly want to go, got it?'