43: Pulling back the lies

~~No-one's POV~~

All-might pulled himself out of the whole Deku had put him in, his usual smile replaced with a deep scowl as the events of the past few minutes hit him, he was forced into his skinny form, humiliated then given his strength back only to be thrown across the city with a single punch.

Then he looked around trying to find the boy only for his eyes to fall on a camera. Then it clicked, his form had been revealed to his students, the ones who idolised him had just found out how weak his was.

His festering hatred grew as he figured out that he was being toyed with and that pissed him off. He was the number one hero, he saved people, who the hell does this kid thinks he is, he may have beaten the previous number one villain but his plan was slimy and underhanded from what was seen, using his students as bait for the bait to reel in the big one.

The man launched himself back into the sky, spotting the masked boy still on the same rooftop, just standing there staring right at him. Without another second of hesitation he launched himself forward using the air pressure from a punch, destroying the place along with the building here the boy had once been. Looking down and seeing nothing he smiled, obliterating him like that just showed how weak the 'Number one villain' actually was. He kept praising himself in his head, until he heard something from behind.

'hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA' You really thought you could get me like that?' Izuku laughed, 'Pathetic, tell me why did you go for the kill, I'm your student its not very heroic?'

'YOU'RE NO STUDENT OF MINE YOU FILTHY VILLAIN' He yelled back, 'YOU SURELY BRAINWASHED BOTH AIZAWA AND NEZU, EVNE THEN I ASSUME THEY WOULD BE APPALLED AT THIS PLAN, DISGRACING ME, THEIR IDOL, THEIR SAVIOUR, THEIR- ach'

'Just shut up Ass-might,' Izuku says delivering a sharp blow to the gut, forcing the larger man into a crater on the floor,  'you're no role model, you're no idol, YOU'RE JUST A HYPOCRITICAL QUIRKIST FUCKER!'

'heh, Says the villain, how many innocents have you killed, I guarantee I've saved ten time that amount' He says standing up, smile back on his face, though it wasn't his usual one, 'You say you saved people, or at least thats the rumour you spread. Tell me though, wheres the proof, these people have either disappeared or haven't existed in the first place, ALL I SEE IS LIES!'

'I could say the same about you Toshinori' With these words the pro froze, he still had secrets and the fact this boy knew them, sacred him.

'Wait come on now, lets talk about this before yo-we do anything drastic!' The on-edge man stuttered out, now obviously aware of the cameras focusing on him.

'I think it's a little too late for that, I mean what would Nana say? She raised you not to discriminate, do tell me though, how many Quirkless have you saved?'

'Well... not many, you see they usual don't get i-i-in trouble.'

'Still spewing those lies?' All-might gulped, he knew what he did whenever he save people, how could he not, it was a conscious decision after all. 'Let's start somewhere your students will know, that famous little video of you, you saved lots of people that day didn't you? Almost no significant casualties, funny how the media worded that right? I wonder, you managed to reach people in some of the most perilous parts of that accident, saving their lives with a smile! So tell me... TELL ME WHY OVER A HUNDRED QUIRKLESS PEOPLE DIED THAT DAY, were they not worth saving? Did you even stop and try and take some more, I know you could, I analysed that footage and every time you came out, you could have carried more, easily, so WHY?'

'W-w-well a hero has to make hard choices..'

'So you chose to leave them behind!' Izuku lets a another punch fly, this time aimed at his knee, incapacitating the blond, 'WHY THEM?'

'huff, I'm sorry, please stop' All-might begged

'NO I WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH!'

'FINE. THEY WERE WEAK, WORTHLESS, SOCIETY DIDN'Y NEED THEM, THEY WERE BETTER OFF DEAD!'

'LIKE IZUKU MIDORIYA!'

'NO, HE WAS WORSE' All-might screamed as Izuku broke his other leg, 'huff, huff, HE STILL WANTEd TO BE A HERO AND IT WAS DISGUSTING!'

At this the mask boy broke, he grabbed the pro by the throat and threw him to the aberration room window, where everyone behind it gasped as their blond haired hero was pushed against the glass in front of them, helpless.

'Tell me Toshinori, what right do you have to crush a quirkless, person dreams' Izuku said in an eerily calm voice that menaced to penetrate the glass, 'Were you yourself not once quirkless before the previous holder Paragon, aka Nana Shimura saw promos in you and decided to train you, eventually passing the quirk on?' All-might froze, his history, one that he was ashamed of was being brought back, shown to the heroes of the next generation who idolised him.

'W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUNG MAN!'

'Stop with the lies Yagi, they can hear you, they know about One for All and the smarter among them can put together the two pieces to figure out why the name All for One screw you so much, so now I think its time for some payback from the quirkless,' Izuku says sparing a glance at the shocked Nezu, who solemnly nods his head, letting Izuku let out a menacing laugh.

Lets just say the students there learnt not to piss Izuku off, or they should have if they had two braincells among them(Hint HINT) but all the chose to see was the hero they admired so much being mutilated by their villain of a classmate, whose power seemed unbeatable... for at least one person to take on.

They all headed back to the forms that night shaken, even Himiko hadn't seen Izuku that sadistic before, though she heard rumours about Muscular and Overhall, she never thought he could be that ruthless, though she wasn't sacred of him, she was worried. The same went for the rest of them in the Himi protection squad, his girlfriend especially. In the end they decided to set up a movie night to calm everything down, with Izuku not having to lift a finger apart to cuddle Ochako.

And thats what they did, as soon as Izuku had returned from dropping off All-might to recovery girl who tried to beat some sense into him, not landing a single hit though, and talking to Nezu and Shota about All-mights actions as a hero, and the lives he disregarded, plus some juicy evidence to back it up, though he probably wouldn't be prosecuted, there was enough corruption to assume that. So as soon he stepped through the door he was swarmed by his friend and girlfriend who pinned him to the couch where Ochako cuddled up close to his swaddles body so he couldn't escape.

Then the movie was started, the marathon began. Horror, comedy, rom-coms, Sci-fi, laughs fun games and fluffy times followed that evening, and as the night began to take over the events of the day were forgotten, though the promise of a training camp was not, and that held the primary focus between movies

HEYO MY PRECIOUS BEANS, so I've got a valentines special planned, do you want me to chuck out a fluffy weekend chapter before hand or just put time into the canon valentines special? If no-one replies, I'm going to just leave the filler alone.