4 - Chihiro

Y/n's eyes flutter open as she feels someone nudge her hip. 

It was haku. He was poking her with his foot.

"Wake up." Haku says with a stern and strict voice.

Y/n quickly sits up from her bed and yawns.

"Good Morning" Y/n greets while rubbing her eyes.

Haku walks away completely ignoring her greeting.

'someone's grumpy' Y/n says in her head.

Y/n stands up and fixes her hair. Haku looks at Y/n with an impatient look. Y/n notices this and tilts her head in confusion.

"Why are you looking at m-"

"Hurry up." Haku says in a monotone voice and continues to walk to Zeniba's door.

Y/n rolls her eyes and jogs up to haku to catch up with him.

"Bye bye, have a safe trip!!" Zeniba says as no-face and her wave their hands goodbye.

"Bye Zeniba, thank you so much!!" Y/n politely bows and quickly jogs after haku.

"So we're going to that portal thing?" Y/n asks as she walks beside haku.

"Nope, we're going to a moving castle. " Haku says in a sarcastic tone.

"Moving castle?" Y/n's eyes sparkle upon hearing the word 'Moving Castle' leave haku's lips.

"Are you crazy? Does this place look like it has a moving castle to you?" Haku facepalms. Y/n grows embarrassed and stays quiet.

Haku glances at y/n and sighs.

"Yes, we're going to there ." Haku says while staring in the distance.

Haku's stops his tracks making y/n startled.

"Hold my hand." Haku reaches his hand out to y/n.

Y/n blushes as she stares at Haku's hand.

'He was being so grumpy this morning, now he wants me to hold his hand?!'  Y/n says in her head while wearing a flustered yet confused look on her face.

Haku looks up at y/n and rolls his eyes.

"Hurry up, we need to fly." Haku says as he grabs y/n's hands.

His pretty long fingers intertwine with y/n's. Y/n flinches at the sudden move.

"Oh- right.." Y/n says as she looks away from haku. Haku notices y/n's tense hands and sighs.

"Hold on tight, like last time. We're gonna go fly. Ok?" Haku says in a soft tone.

"O-oh yeah okay!" Y/n responds almost immediately and tightens her grip around haku's hand.

"Just relax, you've done this before." Haku says as the contact of their feet and the ground slowly disappear.

Y/n holds her breathe trying not to yelp. Haku looks at y/n and sees her cheeks puffed out from holding her breathe.

"You can breathe, We're not swimming. " Haku chuckles and shakes his head.

The sky's cold early morning breeze hits y/n's face. Y/n takes a deep breath and closes her eyes and starts to feel relaxed.

She wasn't worried about flying. She's done this before. Instead, she worried about the boy beside him. He seemed so gloomy ever since y/n mentioned chihiro getting married.

Haku was quiet and so was y/n. The entire trip going there was quiet but they both had alot of thoughts in their head.

"Hey haku.." y/n calls out to haku in which haku hums in response.

"I'm sorry about chihiro." Y/n says as her voice slowly trails off into silence. Haku sighed and stay quiet for awhile.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have expected much. She's human after all." Haku says with soft tone and smiles.

Y/n wasn't convinced though, Haku said that with such a bitter smile. He was hurt and it was obvious. Y/n decided that she should stay quiet and wait until they arrive.

_________________

Haku and Y/n's feet slowly make contact with the ground as they smoothly land with a pretty familiar flower field infront of them.

"We're here." Haku says as he quickly lets go of y/n's hand. Y/n frowns a little as she feels haku's warmth leave her touch.

"I guess this is goodbye?.." Y/n says with a sad tone. haku chuckles and gives a small smile.

"Fortunately, yes." Haku says with a bright smile. Y/n looks at him with an offended look.

"Excuse me?!" Y/n yells at haku making haku laugh. Y/n stares at haku and sees that pretty smile again.

"I'm kidding" Haku says with a soft smile. Y/n smiles back at him with sad eyes

" hey I know we've only really known each other for a day but, is there chance i'll see you again?" Y/n asks with a hopeful tone. Haku's smile slowly fades, eyes shifting to the floor.

"I can't guarantee it but I hope there will be another chance for us to meet once again." Haku says as he places his hand on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n softly smiles and looks at the tunnel.

"I guess I have to go now." Y/n says with a small frown.

"Go. You still have a wedding to catch up" Haku says as he lightly pushes y/n towards the flower field.

"Okay okay. I'm going" y/n says with a small smile.

"Don't look back okay?" Haku says in which y/n nods in response.

"See you around haku." 

"See you aro-"

"Haku!! I'm here. I kept my promise!"

Haku and Y/n flinch as they hear a familiar voice coming from the tunnel's direction. They both walk closer to the tunnel to see..

.

.

.

"Chihiro?"

______________

Hey readers!!

It been months since i've updated this book. Happy new year btw!! I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I honestly have no excuse for it- i just simply forgot about the book hehdhdj. You can tell my writing skills died down 💔 but i hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for 1k readers!! Ily!!

- author lee🍓