2 - Yubaba

Y/n stands infront on yubaba's office room, gasping for air after that long journey to her office. Y/n knocks on the door.

"well atleast this one knocks" Y/n jumps as she looks around looking for where that voice came from. "Over here human" Y/n looks at the door and her eyes widen as she saw the thing talking.

"What the-" Y/n gets cut off when the doors flung suddenly open. Her eyes widens as the wind from the flinging doors hits her stiff body.

and so she starts walking up to yubaba.

____________

"another human?" Yubaba glares making y/n flinch.

"i guess you're gonna ask for a job too? and what? ask me to save your parents?" Yubaba rolls her eyes like she was saying a story that has been replayed over and over again and she was tired of it.

y/n shakes her head indicating a no and says she needs a job.

"if you have nothing to ask for then you don't need a job from me to manipulate me" Yubaba rolls her eyes and signals haku to come forward.

Haku steps forward and nods at yubaba

"take this human to zeniba, now. she's gonna fill the bathhouse up with her human smell." Yubaba points at Y/n looking at her head to toe.

"Yes Yubaba" Haku nods then faces to Y/n with a small yet comforting smile.

"come with me" Haku hold y/n's hand as he drags her outside.

"hold on tight, okay?" Haku looks at y/n squeezing her hand tightly.  Y/n nods

Haku and Y/n's feet slowly leaving contact with the ground.  Y/n squeaks as she felt them getting up higher. Haku turns to Y/n and chuckles at the cute sound she made.

"Relax you're not gonna fall, see? we're safe" Haku pulls y/n closer to him and smiles at her. She really did remind him of Chihiro. His smile fades a little remembering their promise. y/n turns to haku to see him spacing out while look down at the river.

"hey haku?" Y/n calls out making Haku snap back to reality and look at y/n.

"yeah?" Haku raises his brow.

"why'd you tell me to get a job from Yubaba? My parents didn't turn into pigs like chihiro or nothing like that" Y/n rambles

"hold up, I never mentioned anything about chihiro. how'd you know all that." Haku said looking shocked. He grips on Y/n's hand harder

"u-uh, i kinda know a thing or two about chihiro but-" y/n looks down at their hands.

'can this bitch let go it fucking hurts' y/n thought is her head. Haku looks down as he notices how tight he's holding her hand.

"i-im so so sorry" haku said, slightly making his grip lose.

a noticeable blush creeped on haku's cheeks as he looks away with a pout. y/n tilts her head to see haku's face and chuckles as she saw the cute expression on his face. Haku looks at her as soon as he heard her chuckle.

"h-hey! why are you laughing?" haku whines.

"nothing, you just looked cute" y/n smiles   

"h-huh? wha- anyways we're here"  haku blushes making y/n chuckle.

___________________

a/n: sorry for the long wait i was super busy huefoijejfsldk this chap is kinda shitty but it'll get better i promise haha. thank you so much for the support!! <3