5 - Her

"Chihiro?"

_________

Y/n's eyes grew wide as her gaze landed upon her.

There stood Chihiro in a wedding dress that they picked together.

Her makeup ran down her face along with her tears as she runs towards the two who were frozen in place.

Y/n looks at Haku to see his reaction. His eyes were teary and widened.

His pretty face disfigured into pure shock

Chihiro rushes to Haku and runs past Y/n. Y/n's eyes follow chihiro as she leaps to hug haku.

Haku softly stumbles back at Chihiro's weight suddenly weighing him down.

Hesitating to make to say anything or touch chihiro, Haku gently pushes chihiro off him but chihiro doesn't budge from her current position.

Haku's face was now unreadable. Was he angry? Confused? Or even.. sad?

Y/n tries to help by grabbing chihiro's shoulders but Chihiro yanks her hand away. Y/n flinches at her rash reaction.

Y/n looks at haku who was obviously choking back tear. He had so many questions and he didn't know how he was gonna get answers to them.

"I'm here now, konhaku" Chihiro says sobbing into haku's chest.

Haku's eyes quiver and finally hugs her back.

Y/n watches them embrace each other. Still in shock, she doesn't know what to do or say.

Haku pushes chihiro away and hesitantly says

"Chihiro, but your wedding and your fian-"

"He's a great guy but.. "  Chihiro cuts haku off, hesitating to continue her words.

"But what?"  Y/n says staring at chihiro's exposed back. 

"you're the one I need, haku.." Chihiro quietly states. 

Y/n's eyes widen upon hearing her words.

"Chihiro.." Haku quietly sobs against chihiro's shoulder. 

They both cherish their embrace after such a long time as y/n watches them with mixed feelings.

"N-No, why are you here?" Haku stammers as he caresses chihiro's face with his hands.

"Because I love you haku." Chihiro says as her tears of joy roll down her cheeks.

"Hey love birds, as much as we love it in here. Chihiro, I've done the favor, we need to leave." Y/n says grabbing chihiro's wrist and dragging her closer to the portal

Chihiro squirms around Y/n's grip and manages to pull herself away from Y/n.

Y/n looks at Chihiro with a confused look.

"No, i'm staying here with Haku." Chihiro says with a firm tone. Haku stands there silently watching them.

"Chihiro, we can't fucking stay here okay? We have shit to fix out there." Y/n responds and grabs chihiro's wrist again.

Chihiro escapes from y/n's grip and walks towards haku. She holds his hand making their hands intertwine.

"I don't wanna face the human world again. You go, just let me be." Chihiro states as she tightens her grip around haku's hands.