Unravled

A body laid on the ground. Another flew across the arena. It flew, flew, flew.....it scraped and slid across the ground. Who knew how many floor burns that fellow would end up with it?

It certainly wasn't something the two could waste thinking on.

???- " Nice......we.....fin.....ally.... got...them.."

???- " Are you kidding me? I almost got KO'd and you're telling me that's what you're gonna say? Come on man."

???- " Shut.....up...???."

___________

The apprehensive battle, well no. Let's take that back and give it a 180 turn. Wait no, was it apprehensive or not? It's too much for someone who's not acquainted with battle to easily digest.

It's something that resonates and spins around someone's head. Cracking their skull and making their brain tremble and shake in agony, and confusion.

Anxiousness and wariness fill the people and endless possibilities arise. Could they lose? Could they win? What happens if this is done rather than that? What could happen if they choose to act sooner? Or maybe have some patience and act later? Will their comrades succeed? Or will they fall? If they do win, would they actually win? Or would it be a superficial win to fill one's curiosity and satisfaction? For what reason and how do fights start? Why did winning seem more empty than actually losing? Why was the desire to win more important? Were either side right in the end?

Or do people just end up suffering for others selfish desires?

A blue haired boy charged and flew with a fist laid out in front.

Isen immediately withdrew to one side. And jumped aside.

He looked away from the taunting and bravado boy. He glanced towards the other battlefields.

Both battlefields were havoc of destructions.

Blyke shot as many beams as he could and Remi sparked the ground as much as much as she could.

Keeping an eye on the other battles was what Isen was particularly doing. His participation was to examined the other opponents.

Gou in front of him leaped toward him and gave roundhouse kicks, continuous kicks being thrown over and over again. Until the final kick came in and he stomped the ground, making a small crater.

Isen- " Sheesh, how is he not tired?"

Isen kept running further and further, he used his speed and the self distraction Gou made as an advantage.

He drowned himself further and further in the clouds and laid there glaring at Broven and Rein.

If anything, Broven scared him and didn't not want anything to do with him. His ability «Ground Disorder» was not so friendly, it also didn't help with his odd persona. It creeped him and frightened him.

Rein was just full mysterious. He didn't know how to feel about her, but he was curious and intrigued. However the more he found and hypothesized about her, the less he felt secure with him or anyone fighting her.

Isen- " Surely if anyone fought her with no information beforehand. They would lose, unless they're a higher level, or in this case. They have more offensive power than her."

As he kept on watching he noticed some thing.

When she talked to Remi and was denouncing her. One of Blyke's beams had been shot at her and she turned around cut the laser without care.

This wouldn't be too alarming and eye catching if no one saw this, or they would have thought that Blyke's beams are excessively loud.

However the way her body had changed since her particular usage of «Spider Arms».