Capture

Gon, Killua, and I are now crouching on the roof of some building watching two members of the phantom troupe. There's a guy and a girl- a woman who walks with confidence in a  dress that's quite revealing, and a guy that has long hair and kinda looks like I could snap him in half. Unfortunately it's not that easy when dealing with members of the phantom troupe. We're all working incredibly hard to conceal our auras, which is much harder to do when your heart is beating out of it's chest. I quickly slip my phone out and check the Hunter's web-sight to identify the people we were following, two pictures pop up and sure enough it's them. Let's see... Pakudona? Yeah that's her, and Nobunaga. I hold the phone up to face Gon and Killua, they give me a silent nod, at least we know the names of our targets now.

It now feels like we've been watching them for ages. It's almost as if our nerves strike harder the longer we're watching. Pakudona and Nobunaga have been walking for so long which can only mean two things, one.. they are going back to their base. Or the one I fear, they know they are being followed. I glance around at my surroundings and notice we're heading for a city, an abandoned city where all the buildings look the same. Where the hell are we? Gon, Killua, and I are spaced out on to three of the buildings. Killua is on the one next to me on the right, and Gon on the left. We give each other glances from time-to time almost as if to keep sane. That's when we all seem to notice the same thing, they've slowed down. A wave of tension and excitement washes over me as I realize this is most likely their hideout. We've done it! We've really done it! And they didn't even notice us! Killua and I give a sigh of relief into each others eyes and almost smile.
"Hello, ah yes. Yeah, they are still following us. Well we should be able to handle it, but we haven't been able to tell where they are. Ah ok, perfect"
Time freezes and I can hear my pulse ringing in my ears. Pakudona was on the phone with someone and...how. How could they know? Gon, Killua, and I freeze. Suddenly I hear a "RUN" from my left and stand up to bolt. It's too late- someone grabbed me from behind. Who was this person? They weren't anyone we were just watching, I remember back to what I saw on the Hunter's sight and from what I recall I think his name is Phinks. "I have her" I hear him say. I can't even process what's going on. It all happened so fast, fuck is this really it for me? No, I will fight. I fixate my aura onto my hand and swing my arm with everything I have. "TAKE THIS!" The large man snaps my wrist with ease and binds my hands with a rope that digs harshly into my skin. I can't resist now, all I can do is pray Gon and Killua will be alright. I have no idea what's going on, but I am being led to a car. Once forced inside I'm both relieved and frightened to see Gon and Killua's capture as well. We're all stuck together in the back seat terrified of what's going to happen next. I can only assume where we're going is their real base.