What to do Now

The car suddenly comes to a stop. I've gathered a hold of myself, and made due with what the situation was. I needed to stay calm in order for us to escape. My wrist aches like hell but that's not something to worry about now. I peer out the car window and can only see a dark dingy wall, great nobody to help us here. I'm escorted out of the car and forced to walk side by side with Gon and Killua, Pakunoda and the two other guys trailing behind us, I can feel their auraus burning into my skin. My feet tremble beneath my weakened body, how pathetic. We finally reach a room, but things just started looking hopeless for us. There's people everywhere... fuck. I scan my eyes around the room and I'm extremely caught off guard. What the hell is Hisoka doing here?! That's when I hear a man with a black mask ask "what, do you know someone?" My heart drops "I uh...?" I tremble out. Fuck how could he tell? That's when I realize he was speaking to Gon, "Ah?! Oh no, it's just my hands really hurt" Gon says with a drop of sweat on his forehead thank god. Killua let's out a sigh. I turn my eyes to my left and almost blow our cover, right there on the floor is a slumped down Machi sleeping ever so peacefully. She peeks her head up "hm?" She let's out. She could seriously sense me peeking at her for a split second?... this girl is something else. Our eyes meet and she looks stunned. Her eyes tremble for a quick second but quickly return to her calm and collected image. Please, Machi. Please spare us.
The big man that broke my wrist starts to speak. "Now, tell us why you were following us." I turn my gaze to the silver and green haired boys, what do we do? What do we say?? That's when Killua opens his mouth. Thank god for his witty comebacks,
"The Hunters Association is offering a bounty for your capture."
Phinks speaks again "oh?.. well here I thought you'd be honest with me. Who are you working for? Perhaps you were trying to seek revenge for something or someone?"
How did he know he lied?
Phinks grabs Killua by the neck and stares into his eyes. "Listen little boy. Your not getting off that easy. Even if you are telling the truth, we're going to wait for our leader to come back and figure out what to do with you. Until then" he turns his body to the other members "do whatever you want with them"