3. Yunho (part 1)

💙Without you💙
(part 1)
@magicfeverr💙

The cold of the room made me shiver slightly, I pulled my thin blanket even more on myself. I reached for the table to reach for the chilled coffee on it.

My fingers froze when I touched the cold table. Taking the coffee in my trembling hands, I heard the rain begin to knock softly on the window. I forced myself to get up from the couch, dragging a blanket and pillow with me to an armchair by the window.

I removed the curtain, settled comfortably, and watched. I looked into the distance, which was not even there. Everything was swallowed up by a white, mysterious fog, and above the fog were gloomy clouds that wept. I shivered once more when I felt even colder. But this time from the inside. The only thing I could feel inside was a cavity full of ice. I hate that I can't get this horrible feeling out of me.

One tear escaped my eye and ran down my face. The only thing that really hurt me more than the breakup was the reason. Because it really didn't exist. He left and didn't say a word to me. It eatsaway at me every day that passes without it. No message, call, nothing..

* Flashbacks *

I'm sitting on my bench reading my favorite book by Kate Lauren "Fallen". All entered into the events that took place on the white pages, I did not notice that anyone was sneaking up on me. Suddenly I felt a hand on my eyes and sighed in surprise.

"Guess who it is?" - said a well-known male voice.

"Yunho, do you really think I wouldn't guess who it is? You do this every day."

"Okay, okay I won't anymore." - he kissed me on the cheek and with a dissatisfied sigh he sat down next to me. Yunho my best friend for 4 years is always very childish. But that's one of the qualities I adore about him.

"I read somewhere that you can go crazy from reading too much." - he said, all proud.

"You can go crazy from too much learning, Yunho. And wait a minute you can read ?!" - started laughing when he hit me lightly on the shoulder, slightly injured. At that moment, a book fell to the ground. We both reached for her at the same time, causing us to collide head on. But we haven't moved on. I felt his eyes shivering all over my face stopping at my eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes? Like I can see the whole nature in them, with all the colors and shapes." - he whispered on my lips, gently holding my chin with his fingers. I blushed at his words, but more because of his proximity. When he realized what he had said and how close we were, a red color appeared on his face as well which made him quickly move away from me.

***

The school bell rang and I breathed a sigh of relief. Today has been a very difficult day. Just as I was about to leave the classroom, someone pulled me by the elbow and returned me to the classroom closing the door behind us.

"Yunho what the hell is wrong with you, why did you drag me to the classroom?"

"Just tell me is it true?"- he whispered sadly.

"What, I don't know what you mean?"

"Y /N, is it true that you kissed Dooyoung ?!"- he already sounded frustrated.

"For God's sake, of course not why you would think that. And anyway, if it had happened, I would tell you first." - while I told him this he just nodded his head with a sarcastic sigh.

"Why did San tell me and show me otherwise?"

"Showed?"- he pulled his cell phone out of the back pocket of his pale blue and showed me a picture of me and Dooyung.