5. Yeosang

💙Jealousy💙
@magicfeverr💙

*Yeosang pov*

I walked down the sidewalk that was already cluttered with fallen leaves.  A gentle autumn breeze gently swayed my short strands of golden color, touching my forehead.  The rustling sound under my feet almost relaxed me, as my heart pounded in the rhythm of my footsteps. 

I slipped my icy hands into my sweatshirt pockets, touching the phone that was there and vibrating.  I stopped walking and pulled it out of my pocket.  Seeing that the message was from San, I decided not to ignore it and reviewed immediately.  He sent me a Y/N picture with some guy in a coffee shop.  For a moment my eyes widened and my heart began to beat faster.  My blood boiled gently in my veins, as I clenched my fist hard..

Who has the right to be with my Y/N in the cafe? And to be that close as in the picture?

All in a rage, I started running towards the cafe, in order to find them together.  The cold wind tore my cheeks, while I felt a slight pain in my legs from the speed of running.  I didn't pay attention to the strange looks of the people I passed, because the only thing on my mind was a picture of  Y/N and that jerk.  I don't want to share her with anyone because she is only mine and she is only thing I have.

I soon arrived near the cafe, noticing the two of them coming out of the cafe in embracing and smiling.  I thought she was just happy when she was with me.  I thought she just liked to hug me.  I thought she only loved me.

"Y/N ?! What do you mean that you are doing ?!" - I burst out loud.  I approached to them closer, watching their smiles leaves their faces.  She crossed in front of that jerk almost into the protective guard.  I gently moved her to the side, and with all my strength and anger I hit him with my fist, which immediately knocked him to the ground.  Poor human being.  I felt Y/N's weak hands wraped around my arm in a desire to stop me from further blows.

"I don't want to see you near hear ever again! Is that clear to you?!" - I kicked one foot in his stomach, and he rolled in pain, barely nodding his head.

I turned to Y/N, just take look at her  and continued on my way to my house.  I didn't even give her a chance to explain.  I heard her shouts behind me, but I didn't pay attention because the show I saw a few minutes ago hurt me too much.

I entered the house by slamming the door and heading straight upstairs to our sharing room.  I threw myself on the bed,hugging her pilow and covered myself with a blanket and settled down comfortably.  I let a couple of tears soak the pillow under my head, feeling a sharp pain where my heart was.

*Y/N pov*

I helped Taeyong get up while he started crying.

"You see no one still accepts me, even your boyfriend hates me just because I'm gay."

"No, Taeyong doesn't hate you for it, he misunderstood everything."

"What could he have misunderstood, I don't understand anything?" - I smiled slightly and wiped his tears. Taeyong has been my best friend since I was a kid.  In high school, he opened up to me and only admitted to me that he is not interested in woman.  I have supported him in that sense since that day, and that made him happy, that he had at least only me on his side. And for our friendship anniversary, we found ourselves drinking coffee, and then Yeosang show up, beat him up, and misunderstand everything.

"He doesn't know anything about you, that's why he reacted that way."

"Well, you have a problem because me now, please forgive me."

"It's okay, I'll handle it."  - We hugged once again, greeted each other nicely and continued on our way.  All the possible ways in which I could smooth out Yeosang were running through my head.

As I approached the house, I was slowly seized by the fear of his further reaction.  Upon entering the house, I noticed that he took off his sneakers and jacket and just threw them in the corner of the hallway.  I approached the things and neatly arranged them in the appropriate place together with my bag and coat. 

I took a deep breath and headed upstairs to our room.  At first I knocked softly on the door, but after hearing no answer, I decided to enter.  With a slight creak of the door, I entered the room, finding Yeosang lying in bed, facing me.  He hugged my pillow in his hands.  I approached him and sat on the bed.  I stroked his hair with my hand, watching him sleep peacefully.  I brought my lips to his forehead and kissed him.

"You probably won't hear me, but I'm sorry. You got it all wrong. Taeyong is my best friend I know better than myself. He's not even interested in girls. And I could never cheat on you because you mean too much to me." - I kissed him once more and just when I got up to leave the room he took my hand.

“Do I really mean that much to you?” He said in a half-asleep voice.

"Yes, and more than you can imagine." - he pulled me harder to fall on him and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going with him and why?"

"Because I was afraid of your reaction when I told you all about him."

"You shouldn't have been afraid. You know I would understand."

"I know and I'm sorry one more time I didn't tell you"

"I need to apologize to you for not asking before I reacted. And I owe Taeyong an apology too." - I turned to him, hugging him tightly around the waist, which made him exhale loud. I chuckled and buried my head in the corner of his neck inhaling his scent.
@magicfeverr💙