Chapter 15- The Cupid of Hogwarts

"Have I ever told you how absolutely breathtaking you are?" Sirius flirted with a sultry smirk

"Have I ever told you how absolutely breathtaking you are?" Sirius flirted with a sultry smirk. Making Gracie's eyes shoot up in shock as she heard his voice from across the room anger bubbling in her stomach wanting to stay hidden and listen in longer as he continued. "Well darling you're absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't protest to moving this conversation to that broom closet over there" a high pitched giggle following his remark

Gracie's nostrils flared as she stood up stalking over to the boy seeing a head of long brunette hair over the back of the sofa. The small girl didn't hesitate to grab the hair only for it to completely come off of the 'girls' head and into the blondes hands making her eyes widen in shock as she took a long look at the 'girl' her boyfriend was flirting with only to realise that it was in fact none other than James Potter.

"Oi my wig!" he squealed stifling a laugh as he took in Gracie's glare Sirius not bothering to cover up his snort. "No need to be jealous love" chuckled James "It's okay Sirius wants me more, I can't help that I'm irritable"

"Irritable is right" grumbled Lily as Remus chuckled at James' attempt before correcting him.

"I think you mean Irresistible Prongs."

"Yeah, yeah whatever, same difference" he dismissed with a wave of his hand. 

"Should've seen your face" laughed Sirius pointing at Gracie moving to pull her into his lap despite her resistance as she pouted. "You're cute when you're angry" he smiled kissing her cheek. But she did not answer instead huffed shifting her body on his lap to face away from him as their friends watched in amusement. "Babyy" whined Sirius kissing her neck with puppy eyes.

Over the years Gracie had grown used to Sirius' grovelling methods and has become immune to the affect of his puppy eyes and pouty lip. Gracie could resist for hours, days on end without even batting an eyelid. "So Lily, have you spoken to you-know-who, about you-know-what?"

"Why would Lily speak to Voldemort?" asked an oblivious Peter "He hates Muggleborns"

Lily sent a small amused smile to the mousy boy looking at Gracie with a small glare speaking through gritted teeth "No Gracie as a matter of fact I did not" causing Gracie to smirk back a devious glint in her eyes.

"Well why not? All you have to do is ask him a simple question, and we all know what the answer will be" 

"Ask who what?" asked a curious James confused looks on everyones faces other than Sirius who had his head buried in the crook of Gracies neck muffling his snickers. 

Gracie smirked at James then looking devising a plan in her head giving Lily the look who's eyes widened. "Gracie.." she spoke in a warning tone. 

"Say JJ" spoked Gracie ignoring her red headed friends pleas. "What are doing doing this Saturday?"

"Going to Hogsmeade with the boys.." he frowned cluelessly

"Hmm..interesting" hummed the Irish beauty before turning to Lily once more "and Lils what are you doing?"