EIGHT

Levis POV

The past few days Petra has been very distant from me and hanji still refuses to talk to me. I thought that finding hanji would bring everything back and make her happy.... But I was wrong....

When I do see hanji she looks depressed and shes always at a tree with her friend Lilly.... I wanted to talk to her but everytime I tried she would come up with an excuse to not talk to me.....

When I needed Petra she wasn't there and she was always with oluo....I've been beginning to wonder why she has been ignoring me and has been clingy to oluo....

My heart is starting to ache again considering two people I love are now distant than ever....

I decided to talk to Petra and confess why she's being weird lately.

"Oi Petra I need to talk to you" I yelled at her as she was talking to some cadets.

She said her goodbyes and ran up to me.

"Yes Levi?" She said.

"Come with me" I said Walking to my room.

She followed me to my room and I let her in locking the door behind her.

"Ok spill" I said coldly.

"What do you mean Levi" she asked.

"Why are you being so distant, and why are you always with oluo" I said glaring at her.

She sighed and looked at me "Levi I think we should break up" she said quietly.

My eyes widened and my heart dropped. "What.... why" I asked Wondering If I did anything wrong.

"Levi I'm not naive... I know you only dated me because you missed hanji.... And because you needed someone to love...well since hanji's back I think my job is done..." She said forcing a smile.

I didn't know what to say... everything she said was true...

"I also read the note she gave you.... Where she confessed to you... That explains alot because I now I know you went looking for her out of love...Levi do me a favor... Please make up with her....I hate to see her so hurt... Please be there for her like I was to you...ok" she said letting out a tear.

I felt bad...but at the same time it was for the best for both of us...

"Ok Petra I will... And I'm sorry it has to end like this..." I sighed.

She smiled "all I care about is that I helped you Levi... Now go fix your relationship with hanji ok..." She said.

I nodded as we both left my room and went out separate ways...

Now I need to get my hanji back at all costs....

Hanjis POV

This is hell... As much as I love my friends here I don't want to be here anymore. The only way if Lilly could stay was if she became a scout. She surprised me when she agreed to be a scout and started her training... She thought if she became a scout I would be happy.....so when I see her I put a smile on my face and tell her I'm proud of her.

I loved Lilly as she was one of my own...I didn't want anything to happen to her... Especially outside the walls... I wanted her to be free to do anything she wanted...not to be forced to something she doesn't want to do...

During my free time I would go watch her do training and see her excel in her class slashing through Titans in a flash....she reminded me of Levi she had a strong heart and soul to keep fighting... When she saw me I would give her a thumbs up to show I was proud and it always made her smile...

I also saw the trio there Watching her impressed by her improvement. I was glad they were there for her cheering her on...

I had tons of work to do when I did work...moblit has been helpful and so  has Mike...I was glad I had them to help me with all my work... Every now and then I would run into Levi but I refused to talk to him... I don't know why but Everytime I saw him my heart ached even more than it did....

I reached my room from a tiring night I already told Lily Goodnight since erwin got her a room with the cadets. I sat on my bed and let out a huge sigh. then something caught my attention, I looked over at some clothes that was on the ground and saw Levis cravat...

I walked over to it and picked it up as I held it in my hand I started to remember what Levi said to me at the party....

Oi.....hanji....fuck....you...

You bitch!....

You annoy me...

I think your crazy....and a complete lunatic...

Your just so fucking useless....

Why don't you go kill yourself....

These words floated around in my head never leaving....I have considered suicide but I couldn't abandon Lilly... Or my job as a scout....

I clenched the cravat and slammed it into the wall yelling...

"YOU DAMN MIDGET!... FUCK YOU!" I yelled before falling to the ground crying....

I heard my door open I looked over at the door to see him standing there looking at me....

"H-hanji..." Levi said wide-eyed...

I was surprised then I took a breath and walked up to him...

I stood in front of him and shoved the cravat into his chest...he took it and looked at me.

"Hanji pl-" he started to say...

"No..." I said cutting him off...

He looked at me surprised "please hanji...." He said looking down.

I clenched my hand I was about to punch him when he said something...

"Im sorry...." He said quietly.

My heart stopped, and My anger went away and I just sighed...

"We will talk about this tomorrow..." I said pushing him out of my room.

"Ok..." He said looking at me...

I shut the door and laid in bed...damn it...why was he there out of all the times he had to be there...