TWENTY- NINE

Levis POV

3 months later

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling....I couldn't sleep like always, all I did was stare at the ceiling.... I was tired....i felt cold and empty just like how I felt for the past few months......

Hanji hasn't even spoke to me which I'm not surprised I didn't expect her too and Eren has been glaring me down lately......

I did the same thing everyday trained the cadets cleaned and slept.... nothing new.

I was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on my door.

"What do want"

"Captain we need to talk" I heard Erens voice....

"Fine come in" I sit up and eren walks In then sits in my chair across from me.

We both glared at eachother "what is it Yeager"

He sighs "what the hell have you been doing..."

"What do you mean by that"

He tsks "you know damn well captain"

"If it's about hanji this conversation is over" I sighed out.

"No it's not....your being a coward Levi you aren't facing the fact you've been off even before you blew up at hanji so tell me what the hell is wrong with you"

"Nothing"

"Bullshit I'm not letting you get away with what you did to her...."

"Who said I was going to get away with anything"

He glares more at me the tension on this room was overwhelming if anyone even tried to interrupt us wouldn't go well.

"You are dismissed Yeager"

"No...I want answers captain"

"I said you're dismissed"

He stands up "IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU TELL ME"

I stayed quiet....

"Now you aren't saying anything?.....you can't keep running forever captain"

I look at him "get out"

He looks at me and doesn't move "I already told you captain I'm not leaving until you give me answers"

"Just leave me alone...."

"No stop being a weak little man and spit it out"

I stood up and glared at him "get out Yeager!"

"Or what captain?"

I sighed then he grabbed me by the collar and threw me into my bookshelf.

I saw him looking at me "I'm not that weak little kid anymore captain...."

I frowned "really now.... alright then Yeager show me how much you've changed"

I stood up and he charged at me I doged and punched his back he grabbed my leg as he fell to the ground and pulled me. I lost balance and fell as well he took advantage and started punching me. Finally I kicked him in the stomach launching him into the desk. He came at me again then ducked and grabbed my stomach and threw me across the room making me hit the wall.

He walked over and kicked my face "this is for what you did to hanji...."

He punched me in the face then again and again and again..... Blood was dripping from his fists....I don't know why but I gave up in the fight.... My face hurts but it wasn't something I haven't been through before.

He picked me up then started yelling at me....when I looked at his eyes I could see so much pain in them....

"WHY!?"

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?"

"WHY WONT YOU JUST TELL ME....I CARE ABOUT HANJI TOO....SO PLEASE TELL ME"

he was holding back his emotions....I just looked down then he let go of me....he sighed....

"Please....tell me"

Before I could respond hanji burst down the doors with cadets behind her.

Mikasa and Armin grabbed Eren holding him back just in case he lunged at me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE" hanji yelled furiously.

Eren looked down shamelessly I did too...

"Eren? Levi? Say something!"

Eren looked at me "WELL SAY SOMETHING LEVI WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY DID YOU HURT HANJI? WHY DID YOU GIVE UP? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!" He yelled furiously.

"Eren enough" Mikasa said trying to calm him down.

I snapped "BECAUSE IM TIRED OF LOOSING PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT DAMN IT"

Everyone stayed quiet hanji looked at me, and Eren had a surprised look I put my hands in my hair.

"EVERYONE THATS BEEN WITH ME DIED! EVERYONE THAT I CARED ABOUT DIED! MY MOM, KENNY, ISABEL, FARLAN, MY COMRADES, MY OLD SQUAD, ERWIN, AND EVERYONE WHO RISKED THEIR LIVES AT SHIGANSHINA!....."

Tears started falling down my face "I even lost hanji....."

No one spoke...."death really fucks with you....in ways you can't explain....no matter what I do I always make a mistake and it costs others dearly....so many people died because of me.... so many people hate me because of who I am.... honestly it fucking sucks....I know you guys all lost someone important....but I'm not perfect....I'm not a perfect human I make mistakes....I've been running from them all my life....my mistakes either ruined someone or.....killed them....and....I can never get over it....I may seem I do but deep down....no one can get over it....I'm just.....tired..."

"Levi...." Hanji looked at me with sad eyes.

"Everyday I always wish I could redo my every wrong doing....but that's not how life works..... especially in this hell hole...."

Eren looked at me with a much more calmer exspresion "but....why did you say those things to hanji?"

I sighed "I didn't want to hold another important death against me....I was being selfish...and hanji I'm so sorry for that....you made the right decision....don't ever forget that"

Eren sighs...and everyone is now staring at me....I wish they weren't....

"Ok everyone leave Levi be...." Hanji said.

Everyone started leaving....all who was left was me and hanji.

She closes the door and looks at me "Levi..."

"Don't apologise...you don't need to...and I don't deserve one"

She walks over to me and hugs me tightly....I held her back tightly crying "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry....I'm sorry I'm an asshole and no one likes me.....I'm sorry I said those things....Im sorry....I'm sorry for ruining you...."

She looks at me and sighs "Levi....you didn't ruin me....this world did....this world ruined you and it ruined us....we both been through so much death it tore us apart....when at most we needed eachother...."

I sighed then she hugs me again "Levi.... promise me something...."

"Anything...."

"That you won't leave my side like that again....please stay besides me.... because we need eachother even if it means hurting eachother...."

I nod and hug her tightly...."promise..."

She kissed my cheek and we stayed quiet....we had a long journey ahead of us....

(A/N) so what did you guys think honestly this chapter took awhile again because I couldn't decide how I want this story to end but this isn't the ending yet but the end is coming soon anyway bye I need to do homework or missing work