Strength of a Hero

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA, Konosuba or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

Chapter 5

XxXxXxX

After changing her visage to that of the goddess of fortune, Chris or rather Eris teleported into the soul guidance chamber. Not even looking at her new charge she quickly searched for the last entry in the Book of Souls.

"Ah... Here you are. Izuku Midoriya, welcome to the afterlife!" She said with a smile to ease the young man before her. Only to freeze in her seat after she felt the amount of energy this soul was radiating. It was at a level of a lower class Demigod, not a mortal being. She started to sweat a little, not knowing what to do in such situation.

"Holy shit, Izuku are you seeing this? There is an afterlife after all!" A happy female voice rang in the silence.

Ok the situation was clearly getting out of hand, there should be only one soul here! Just behind the seating boy, a form of a young woman was floating looking around like a kid in a candy store.

"Nana, what are you even doing here with me? Didn't you let go after our talk? " It was really strange for Eris to be ignored like that, she was a goddess after all. But she decided to see what will happen for now and remained silent.

"Weeeeeelllll... You see i promised to wake you up right? So i might have used OfA from the inside to power you up... And here I am!" The girl with the white cape clearly hid something, it wasn't hard to see her avoiding the gaze of the green haired youth.

"What did you do?" He asked patiently.

After floating around a bit, and failing to avoid the question Nana surrendered and spilled the truth.

"I had to use quite a bit of power to give those few minutes of consciousness to you... And after a while it was getting harder and harder so i decided to crank it up... And i may have overdid it a bit..." Visibly embarrassed the floating woman started to blush a little.

"Why I have a feeling you did something that shouldn't be done?" Izuku asked more in a tired voice than angry.

"Hey don't speak like that to me young man! I am the one older in our relationship here!" She clearly wasn't too happy about the questioning. But for Eris this woman didn't look that old, maybe a few years older than the boy himself.

"Nana it may sound strange, but you look a lot younger than the last time i saw you." The green haired boy stated getting a puzzled look from his companion.

"I do? I don't feel different though... " The girl in question started to look herself around, looking like a dog trying to chase it's tail more than anything.

Then she turned to the still observing them goddess. "Hey, you there, do you maybe have a mirror or something in here?" The casual tone the question was asked in caused the goddess to in turn question her own sanity. How in the all realms two souls managed to get in here at the same time? And even the way they behaved... It looked more like a social gathering at the park than a meeting to decide their fate.

"Izuku Midoriya... I welcome you and your... Friend to the afterlife. I'm sorry but this situation is unheard of, do you maybe have any explanation to this all? " Not being able to stop herself from asking she inquired.

The greenette sighed o bit, not so long ago he would be flustered from speaking to this beautiful girl... Now he was apparently dead, in the afterlife and the spirit form of Nana Shimura followed him there, not to mention that she looked more like a teenager than the grown woman he saw earlier.