Catching Up

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA, Konosuba or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

Chapter 6.

XxXxXxX

Momo was feeling rather awkward when Izuku stepped into the town. She was extremely happy, obviously. But she couldn't get the last time they saw each other from her mind. Especially that corny way she confesses her love. To her it was a meeting like any other, like when they were at school.

For Izuku though it was a drastically different story. Just two days ago he was holding her in his own two hands. He saw her bleeding and dying. He was watching her when her breathing stopped. And he was embracing her when her eyes closed forever. For him it was like a miracle, so not even thinking about it he walked swiftly to her, looked her in the eyes and hugged her with the tightest hug she ever experienced.

"It's so good to see you alive, Momo." His soft whisper nearly caused her legs to buckle, only to feel him tremble. She could hear the silent sobs that were shaking his body. So she swallowed her own feelings for now and just hugged him back. It was one of the warmest things that happened to her in a long time. Just to be interrupted by the balloon girl floating by.

"Oh get a room you two, people are watching" And true to her words, a whole crowd of people, mainly the adventures and guards that were fighting.

When they both were starting to change into two tomatoes, Darkness decided to intervene. "It's code white people, nothing to ogle at. Go and make yourself useful with repairs. Triple check if some undead didn't survive, quadruple check if necessary." Barking orders like a commander she quickly got people's attention away from the pair, for now at least.

"Code white? " Momo inquired her friend.

"A reunion with a close person thought to be dead. It happens sometimes, certainly could more often." The blonde answered, going after the guards to check out the battlefield. "Go to our house, he is going to need a bed and a roof. His companion should go too..." She trailed off as Nana just sailed post her rotating with her limbs outstretched like a starfish. "Is something wrong with her? She is acting quite strange." Surrendering to her curiosity she asked the green haired man.

"I really wish I could tell you... I think she is just bored now but... It's like i have to watch after a little sister or something." At his words the capped girl in question flew at his face and started to pull his hair.

"Who do you call little sister you pipsqueak huh? I'm a lot older than you, like... One, two... Four times i think!" Deku not even reacting to his head being assaulted looked at the girls with a ' you see?' look.

He let Momo guide him to the mentioned house, still being assaulted be the teenage version of Nana.

XxX

Well it was official, his friend was able to live in wealth no matter the world. The house they arrived at was quite big, for him at least. When they entered a small girl, clearly younger than them was seating in a couch near the fireplace, sleeping.

Not wanting to wake her up they went to the kitchen. Izuku was happy to have a bit of a breathing space. He sat at the table, while Nana just floated up, out of the way, summoned her tablet and started to do... Something.

Momo started the fire and set the kettle to boil some water. After she sat opposite of him she had to ask.

"Izuku... I am really happy to see you, and certainly grateful for saving my life... But why are you here? What happened?" She started.

Looking for few moments in Nana's direction, he started to speak.

"Well, short story... I died? I was able to take down that villain after you... After you died there. But in the process i used so much power my legs..." He made a puffing sound and gestured an explosion with his hands.