Party Time! (Part One)

Yaoyorozu's POV

Yaoyorozu woke up and bolted straight out of bed. It's Saturday morning and that means it's Aoyama's birthday. Which also means it's the day of the big party!

After getting dressed, Yaoyorozu headed downstairs to the common area. All of class 1A was already present and accounted for. Except Aoyama of course.

Most of her classmates were tired and probably a little more asleep than they were awake, but they were here and that's what mattered.

"Alright guys, it's currently 8:06 in the morning and the party is at 5:00 in the evening. That means we've got like 9 hours until the party." Yaoyorozu looked around at her friends. "Does everyone know what their assignments are?"

The class answered with an assortment of mutterings and affirmations.

"Okay, let's do a run through just in case. " Iida called out, while making wild hand gestures.

"Well first off, I'm going home to pick up the decorations and things. Once I have them I will leave them for you in Mr. Aizawa's office by 9:00 a.m." Yaoyorozu stated.

"And I will be there to collect them." Declared Iida.

"After Yaoyorozu drops off the decorations, she's meeting up with the rest of us girls to practice our birthday gift!" Mina said in her eternally happy voice.
"And let me tell you, it's turning into one heck of a gift!"

After hearing this the boys shifted in their seats.

"Anyway, we should get back to our run down..." Iida said nervously.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You guys got Aoyama a gift right?" Yaoyorozu was suddenly stressed.

The boys shared glances and Kaminari was suddenly very interested in playing with Ojiro's tail.

"Well-" Iida started to say.

"Yes or no. Do you have a birthday gift for Aoyama?"

"Uhh we're working on it." Iida looked genuinely terrified.

Yaoyorozu pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Well, work faster."

"Okay, so we know what the girls are doing. Boys let's hear it."

"Kaminari, Sero, Bakubro and I are handing out the invites that Kaminari and I made." Kirishima informed us while waving around a stack of purple glittery invitations.

"Don't call me that!" Bakugo shouted.

"Oh, Bakugo is on public relations? Interesting choice." Iida said.

"Shut up, Four eyes! I can handle it."

"Clearly." Iida commented. "alright who's next?"

"I'll be leaving in a little while to work on the food with my sister." Todoroki said.

"And I'll be running Aoyama surveillance." Said Midoryia.

"Yes, ok." Iida stood and moved to the center of our herd. "okay I believe that leaves the rest of us to work on setting up."

"Well it looks like we're all good to go. If you have questions call me or Iida." Yaoyorozu dismissed the class.

---------------------------------------------------

Aoyama's POV

It's about 10:00 a.m. and Aoyama decided that he's had enough of hiding away in his room pretending like he didn't exist.

It might be true that his classmates didn't know it was his birthday today, but that was just because he hadn't told them.

At least some of them would celebrate with him if they knew, right?