Party Time! (Part Two)

Yaoyorozu's POV

Yaoyorozu and the girls were practicing for their routine at Mina's house in her "dance studio". Apparently what Mina called her dance studio was what Yaoyorozu would call a detached garage

They had been practicing their routine for hours. They were nervous that since they've had so little time to rehearse that one or more of them would slip up.

And this was a performance that they wanted, more than anything, to get right.

So they compensated for their limited rehearsal time by running through the routine over and over again.

Yaoyorozu set the camera up so that it could see all six girls and hit record.

"Alright ladies, let's do this again!" Mina called out.

The girls all took their positions and waited for the music. When the music started, Yaoyorozu did her best to stay on the beat.

Jiro sang along with the track serving as the vocals.

The music ended and everyone rushed for the camera. Mina took it and pressed play. The video ended and Mina spoke.

"Pretty good!" She glanced studied the video a bit more. "...but Yaoyorozu, you're still a little fast and Tsu, you're still to slow."

"Aww, I thought I finally had it that time." Tsu said.

"And Ochaco, you know that you're still doing the move we cut out right?"

"Oh no! Which one?" Uraraka said looking alarmed.

Mina should her on the video and then demonstrated what she was supposed to be doing.

"Ok. I think I got it, but can we do it again. Just to make sure." Uraraka said flustered.

"Sure-" Mina started.

"I would love to have more time to practice, but it seems as though we are out." Yaoyorozu said looking at her watch.

Unfortunately, constantly moving around and dancing in a garage that lacks an air conditioning unit, results in sweaty and not very nice smelling people.

"It's late and we definitely all need showers before getting ready." She said.

The girls all agreed, if somewhat hesitantly. They all looked nervous and unsure and Yaoyorozu knew she had to say something.

"More practice time would have been ideal, but all we can do is our best. I believe in us more than I've ever believed in anything. We got this!"

---------------------------------------------------

Iida's POV

"Alright, let's get these streamers up!" Iida yelled.

The public relations committee had arrived a few hours ago after successfully aquiring party goers. So every boy from class 1A, minus Todoroki, was now helping with set up.

Sero and Tokoyami immediately took to the job. Sero used his tape to hang from the ceiling while he put up the purple streamers and Tokoyami directed Dark Shadow from the ground.

Kirishima and Bakugo were setting up tables and centerpieces nearby.

Iida had M*neta blowing up balloons, half hoping he would pass out before finishing and that he would need to spend the rest of the evening back at the dorms.

While M*neta was blowing up balloons, Koda was arranging them into an arch that we could put at the entrance.

"Koda, how's the arch coming?" Iida asked.